PDA

View Full Version : Pull behind Bagger

bkiedro
10-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Hello there,
I am looking for a nice pull behind power bagger for my Gravely 320 PM. Does anyone have any advice as to where to start? I really don't need anything too fancy. Easy to use and reliable is what I am looking for.

Any help here would be appreciated.:D

Brent

befnme
10-11-2005, 07:32 AM
ebay,type in lawn sweeper.or contact Agrifab.

sledhead
10-11-2005, 04:32 PM
The weak link in all these pull behind baggers are the [I]bag[I]. These always rip or pull apart. I found a small pick-up (ranger/S-10) bedliner and mounted it in place of the bag. Works awesome and easily triples your hold capacity!

bkiedro
10-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the insight! What frame are you using to hold the bed liner? Agrifab? What type of vaccum?

befnme
10-11-2005, 06:40 PM
http://www.agri-fab.com/lawnsweepers.html

sledhead
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
This is on a sweeper no vaccuum. Sorry, I missed that in your post. But, very easy to use still! The only thing I did to the bedliner is a put a 2x4 across the front right behind the brush to stiffen up the leading edge. If you have time hit the garage slae or estate sales or look in people back yards once the bag rips there not much good to most people. The junkyard/auto recycler the next town over gives bed liners away! If your lucky you can get into something like this for free!:blob3: