PDA

View Full Version : Bought a new trailer!

Guthrie&Co
10-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Well i finally went and bought my first tralier. I got a 14x6 carry-on tralier. tandem axles, lights down the sides and a light strip on th rear. 7k gvwr, split gate. awesome pins that hold the gate up. they are in a box that have a spring sround them. so there is no way the pin can slide out. you would just have to see it. wiring is run though steel tubing on the sides of the floor. so now it isnt hanging under the tralier and it protected. so when and if i do have a wiring problem i dont have to go under it to fix it. electric brakes that work! pulls like a champ, even empty it wont bounch on the ball. and it tracks like it is on a rail. i love thiis traleir. i hope it treats me well. 1,400 bucks

sheshovel
10-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Great congrats!
Now buy a digital camera so you can take pics of your new trailer to show us!

Guthrie&Co
10-11-2005, 02:54 AM
My girl has one so i might get some pics for ya. that is if i can figure out how to get them on my pc.

Magnum Services
10-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Congratulations on your purchase.Is it an open or enclosed trailer?I bought an enclosed trailer 7x16 with a side door and a ramp rear door.one of the best investments I made as I can use it for other reasons than hauling my equipment.The best part is I don't have to worry about my equipment being exposed to the weather or seen by the criminal element when I go into a residence or store.

Magnum Services
10-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Congratulations on your purchase.Is it an open or enclosed trailer?I bought an enclosed trailer 7x16 with a side door and a ramp rear door.one of the best investments I made as I can use it for other reasons than hauling my equipment.The best part is I don't have to worry about my equipment being exposed to the weather or seen by the criminal element when I go into a residence or store.
Make the most out of life now as you will be dead longer than you will be alive!

Gatewayuser
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Is it a PJ trailer? If it is you will love it I have had my since Dec.

grass_cuttin_fool
10-11-2005, 02:19 PM
I bought the same trailer in a 7x16ft at the end of last year, the trailer has served me well this year and the way the trailer is wired in pipe and easy to acess was a big selling pont for me, not to mention I had a dealer within 15 miles of me and the trailer was manufactured in Va

Guthrie&Co
10-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Is it a PJ trailer? If it is you will love it I have had my since Dec.
I have a goosenck made by pj and they are great!