PDA

View Full Version : International Subscriptions?

Tonyr
10-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Would you send to Aussie subscribers?

kathyu
10-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Tonyr,
I am the circulation director for Turf magazine. Jim and I discussed this. We can send the magazine to Australia, however there will be a subscription charge....just enough to cover postage. "Slow boat" (about 6 weeks) would be $25. annually. If you want to receive it, zap me off an email and I'll send you the info on how to do it. Thanks! Have a great day!

True Cut Lawn Maintenance
10-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Tony

i would go for it, very very good publication, ive gotten 3 issues so far and look forward to getting it

Tonyr
10-13-2005, 03:51 AM
Hi Tonyr,
I am the circulation director for Turf magazine. Jim and I discussed this. We can send the magazine to Australia, however there will be a subscription charge....just enough to cover postage. "Slow boat" (about 6 weeks) would be $25. annually. If you want to receive it, zap me off an email and I'll send you the info on how to do it. Thanks! Have a great day!

G'Day!

Any chance of a free copy 1st to see how much I can get from it that can be applied to the Aussie industry?

That's what the trade publishers do here, send a freeby 1st to evaluate before subscribing, so thought I'd ask.

I can spread the word about your publication to other aussies, no probs.

kathyu
10-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Sure, we can send you a copy. You'll need to email me your address (kupton@mrpllc.com) and let me know which region you would like. Hope you enjoy it!

stuie
10-22-2005, 10:38 PM
G'Day!

Any chance of a free copy 1st to see how much I can get from it that can be applied to the Aussie industry?

That's what the trade publishers do here, send a freeby 1st to evaluate before subscribing, so thought I'd ask.

I can spread the word about your publication to other aussies, no probs.

Tonty
Have You asked for a copy to be sent yet to the Bay?

Deerless and proud of it!:waving:

Tonyr
10-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah Stuie,

they are sending me an evaluation copy, if I like it I'll pay the $25 postage for a years subscription. I'll let know what I think of it when it arrives.

or if ya keen, just ask em,
Kathy - Moose River Publishing kupton@mrpllc.com

Tonyr
12-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Sorry, forgot to give feedback! ooops!

I received my copy only a couple of weeks from asking, and loved the mag!

All of the equipment it shows that you guys use, you lot are spoilt, too many toys! LOL!

I highly recommend this Mag. to everyone in the American Green Industry!

stuie
12-12-2005, 03:48 AM
Can i borrow it Tonty?

Tonyr
12-12-2005, 04:45 AM
ok.............come up and get it ya wally lol.

stuie
12-12-2005, 04:50 AM
Why dont you bring it down???
Our local beaches are nice and peaceful this time of year!:angel: :angel: :angel:

Tonyr
12-12-2005, 05:03 AM
uh, ok.....i'll ride shrek down.....