PDA

View Full Version : Can some one help me

South Florida Lawns
10-12-2005, 09:07 PM
So I'm finishing up for the day, get on the computer and read this new e-mail that says,

If you want to continue being able to post on www.lawnsite.com, you might want to think before you post....or at least know what you are talking about.
Respectfully Sean Adams.

What did I say or post? I cannot reply to ask him myself.

I would like to apologize to him for whatever I said, but can't remember what I said to him.

Brianslawn
10-12-2005, 09:11 PM
i dont know. i aint got a problem with you. im supprised i aint got a letter from sean, yet. :waving:

lawnwizards
10-12-2005, 09:12 PM
So I'm finishing up for the day, get on the computer and read this new e-mail that says,

If you want to continue being able to post on www.lawnsite.com, you might want to think before you post....or at least know what you are talking about.
Respectfully Sean Adams.

What did I say or post? I cannot reply to ask him myself.

I would like to apologize to him for whatever I said, but can't remember what I said to him.could be some yuckster playing tricks on you... got any enemies on here or maybe any diabolical friends?

South Florida Lawns
10-12-2005, 09:21 PM
best one out there. Sean is a smart guy getting this whole site going and the amount of people that sign up. I think it had something to do with bobbygedd and a thread he started. I think he was mad at Sean and I just posted something siding with him. I guess there was more to it.

South Florida Lawns
10-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Haven't heard from him in a while. Did he get the boot?

Restrorob
10-12-2005, 09:25 PM
I would ask in the support forum, They watch that one pretty close.
I would want to know what it was if it were me also.

South Florida Lawns
10-12-2005, 09:53 PM
At first I thought someone was trying to start somthing with me. Like a threat or somthing.

mcwlandscaping
10-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Thats really weird, try emailing sean directly from the link on the bottom of the main page. Quicker that way and he checks it often, thats what i have done in the past and have gotten very fast responses. That makes me think, what email address did you get it from?? Weird!

South Florida Lawns
10-12-2005, 10:38 PM
I will use the main page address as you said thanks.

I just want to clear any misunderstandings up.

olderthandirt
10-12-2005, 10:42 PM
You should have emailed him in private the same as the email came to you. You don't air dirty laundry in public not good business.

South Florida Lawns
10-12-2005, 11:06 PM
You should have emailed him in private the same as the email came to you. You don't air dirty laundry in public not good business.

The email came with no return address, I have nothing to hide because I am an honest person and therefore was not worried about posting a personal problem. I wanted the attention of many to see if they had recently been in a similar situation as me. You never know whats out there.

olderthandirt
10-12-2005, 11:18 PM
The email came with no return address, I have nothing to hide because I am an honest person and therefore was not worried about posting a personal problem. I wanted the attention of many to see if they had recently been in a similar situation as me. You never know whats out there.
If it came from Sean which I have no way of knowing or do you it seems, a simple private email to him would have cleared things up. I still think its wrong to start a thread asking if the owner has admonished you or anyone else. If you were the "head" of a co. what kind of position does it leave you in when someone started asking over a pa system did anyone screw up or was It just me and if I/we did what happened? That would get you a private chat with the head of the company, but you might not like what he has to say. JMO