PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care manager needed in NW Indiana

Forever Green Lawn
10-12-2005, 11:13 PM
We are a growing lawn fertilization company located in NW Indiana, about 30 miles south of Chicago, in need of Manager/Salesman to oversee growing residential operation. Experience required. We will offer a good base salary plus commission. Benefits include paid vacation, paid medical, company cell phone and possible company truck. Looking for someone to start in late fall/winter for the upcoming season. PM me for more details. Scott

cubbie
10-17-2005, 11:54 AM
We are a growing lawn fertilization company located in NW Indiana, about 30 miles south of Chicago, in need of Manager/Salesman to oversee growing residential operation. Experience required. We will offer a good base salary plus commission. Benefits include paid vacation, paid medical, company cell phone and possible company truck. Looking for someone to start in late fall/winter for the upcoming season. PM me for more details. Scott
hey i live in indiana, and i have mowing experience, so i will be able to move up there and i help out alot, and learn more about the business, if you have any questions, email me at cubbie101@yahoo.com

rossc_83
12-14-2005, 11:12 PM

Scott,

My name is Ross Campbell and I was wondering if this position or something like it were still available or would be in the future. I received my Turf degree from Purdue this May and am pretty much starting off my career. I'm from Anderson, but am pretty familiar with the region. My girlfriend is from CP and I had an internship w/ the Railcats in 04. Currently I'm working for a small residential lawn care company in Wilmington, DE. He was looking for someone to take over the biz, but I didn't want to commit to living the rest of my life out here at this point. We don't do mowing or landscaping stuff here, we spot spray weeds, spread fertilizers and other stuff, core aerate, overseed etc. If you are interested in talking my email is rossc_83@yahoo.com and phone is 302.345.0415

Forever Green Lawn
12-24-2005, 07:21 PM
We are also looking for a crewperson to help on our commercial and residential routes. Experience perfered but not required, we will train. We offer paid vacation and medical. Email of PM me for details. Scott

Forever Green Lawn
01-23-2006, 10:30 PM
We are still interviewing for 1 more open position... let me know if you are interested.
Scott