PDA

View Full Version : Total Garden Package

GREENGAR
10-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Do any of you offer a total garden service which includes lawn mowing, garden maintenance, hedge and shrub shaping, mulching, planting, fertilising, reticulation repairs, lawn dethatching, aerating etc.
I have been operating my business here in West Oz for 19 years, people seem to like having the one operator take care of all of their garden needs.
I am very lucky here with the climate, summers are hot and mainly dry, but winter is mild with some rainy periods, but overall it is a 52 week a year business with seasonal jobs like mulching, verti mowing etc to fill in the gaps.
Hedging and topiary is very popular here and my hedge trimmers are kept busy for most of the year.
People are becoming more water conscious and starting to plant water wise gardens with drought tolerant native grasses etc.
Most of the lawns here are couch based but Palmetto is becoming very popular with new home owners.
Any feedback about conditions in US states etc would be appreciated.
regards
Trevor G

Az Gardener
10-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Ditto. When I get on a job I don't want another contractor of any sort at the job that I did'nt recommend. We do all the typical stuff, and ponds and fountain maintenance replace exterior and low voltage lighting. We paint scuffed up curbs and walls and we power wash patios, walls and patio furniture. We supply firewood and propane for BBQ's and we do holiday decorations. We scoop pet crap as a regular part of the service. You name it, if it makes my clients life easier and they are willing to pay for it we will do it. I tell my crew the clients are buying time and as long as it is legal if they ask you do. Thats all I have to say about that.