PDA

View Full Version : Who goes to MAHTS

bigviclbi
10-15-2005, 08:07 PM
How many of you guys plan on going to MAHTS? They haven't put out a schedule of seminars yet but I'd like to hear some feedback on classes you've liked in the past. I think I'm gonna try to attend a waterscape class. Didn't go last year but did the year before. As winter starts to come any other shows you guys recommend?

DVS Hardscaper
10-15-2005, 10:48 PM
I dunno.

Trade shows are becoming a thing of the past.

cgland
10-15-2005, 11:07 PM
We go to MAHTS every year. I think it is a great show. I usually find a couple of good deals down there....saws, blades, hardscaping tools. Not to mention new products and techniques. I like the advanced classes. This year I may take a class on sales or estimating. Possibly the VanderKoi class. A must for any serious hardscaper.

Chris

kris
10-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Possibly the VanderKoi class. A must for any serious hardscaper.

Chris

Have you ever met him Chris?

cgland
10-16-2005, 10:31 PM
No, but I would love to.

Chris

Henry
02-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Thought I would bring this back up since I'll be there on the 15th & 16th. Anyone else? :drinkup:

kris
02-05-2006, 03:18 PM
No, but I would love to.

Chris

If you ever get the chance never pass it up and well worth any money spent doing it.

Someone mentioned trade-shows being a thing of the past? Why?

I flew 2000km to go to one in early January ...made a few contacts ,we bought a Harley rake, found a contact for diamond blades, listened to a few great speakers and over all had a great time.

cgland
02-05-2006, 03:43 PM
I love going to Trade Shows. It keeps me in tune with the newest technologies and techniques. Yeah, You can see that in mags., but I like to see things in person before I buy. Not to mention they are great places to network and exchange ideas with people that are not in your direct market.

Chris

ahrdscape
02-08-2006, 09:20 AM
We are all attending MAHTS. As a matter of fact we have one of our dump trucks entered in the best truck competion.
We loved the show last year. Very imformative.

JS Landscaping
02-08-2006, 11:46 AM
When and where is the next show for it? Definatly interested in going!

James
JS LANDSCAPING

NY Landscape Lighting
02-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Show is next week, Atlantic City NJ , Wed. thru Friday Is the convention, Seminars start tuesday I believe.
http://www.mahts.com/

We will be there.
Take Care