PDA

View Full Version : Great product!

Full throttle lawn care
10-24-2005, 01:16 PM
I bought the 9000 combo! At first the price seemed a little pricey but after alot of research I decided to give it a try! A week prior I ran over a rope and thought my blades were bent so I through them away,when my grinder showed up I dug them out of the trash to use them to practice on and to my amazement they were strait as could be. So right off the bat the balancer saved me 60.00. It's been a few weeks now and have sharpened several blades and can't imagine a better sharpener. Thanks for a great product!

Magna-Matic
10-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Hello Full Throttle,

Thank you for the review - also remember, keep the grinding wheel lowered to where you will "almost touch the work table with the grinding wheel."

This will ensure that you have a consistant 30 degree angle on all your blades.

Have you noticed your mower running more smoothly with balanced and properly sharpened blades?

Thank you,

Full throttle lawn care
10-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Not only do my blades cut grass like butter now but I also noticed the noise comeing from the deck area sounds different. I guess because there balanced now . I have 3 sets of brand new blades in the box for back up and every single blade was out of balance from the factory to the point that the heavier end droped to the 6:00 o'clock position some faster then others. But not one was balanced from the factory.