PDA

View Full Version : Liquid aeration

haymaker
10-25-2005, 02:59 PM
I would like to hear from any body that has any direct experience using Turf2Max or Aerify or any other liquid aeration product out there. Haymaker

dwc
10-29-2005, 06:15 PM
I used Turf2Max on my lawn last year. My lawn was very spongy and took forever to dry out so I could mow. After using this, I can mow almost immediately after a rain, and my lawn stays more firm. The T2M is supposed to break up the hardpan so it helps to drain the soil and loosen it as well.
I would highly recommend this. My lawn needs another application to help keep it on track.

sildoc
10-29-2005, 09:15 PM
I used Turf2Max on my lawn last year. My lawn was very spongy and took forever to dry out so I could mow. After using this, I can mow almost immediately after a rain, and my lawn stays more firm. The T2M is supposed to break up the hardpan so it helps to drain the soil and loosen it as well.
I would highly recommend this. My lawn needs another application to help keep it on track.
What is the cost per K on this type of product? How is it applied? hose or sprayer.

dwc
10-30-2005, 04:40 PM
If I remember right it was around $3/K. I know you can get it a little cheaper if you buy more of it, but I just had a quart to do my lawn to try it out. It was like $30 for the quart.

haymaker
03-27-2006, 07:00 AM

Had you ever used mechanical aeration to solve this problem?, and with what results? Thanks for the feedback. Haymaker