PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Mult. location cleanups

NNJLandman
10-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Alright folks, just put a big smile on my face today, Im having an opportunity to bid on a large amount of cleanups in my area, its for a commercial client. Hes looking right now to have cleanups done at some 45 area properties. One time deal for now...fall cleanup at each location in and out done...and again in spring, but hes mainly concerned about the Fall now. So if he wants so many properties done, how would i go about estimating that...just go building to building figure up a price, im figuring there wont be too much leave n such at these place but ya never know....Im figureing 2 hours tops each place, so can anyone loan some help or advice. This is a great opportunity for me.

Thanks

Jeff

AintNoFun
10-26-2005, 10:01 AM
don't get to in debt with the 45 properties were your back will be against a wall... been there don't that with a bunch of property managers...

sanfordandsonfan
10-26-2005, 10:47 PM
More than likely if this guy needs a bid for forty some properties, he just received a proposal from last years landscape company and crapped his pants. Give him a fair but profitable estimate and hope for the best.

Lawnworks
10-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal. I would sure ride around and look at all of them though.