PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts-help!

lawn
10-27-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi all, I have a customer that wants me to put "compost type mulch, not from pine" "not acid mulch" I have no idea where to get it.
I have been putting the regular hemlock bark mulch but now he said that he wants this specific type.
He wants me to take away al the bark mulch he has and to replace it with this one.
Any ideas where can I get it? please help!!!:help:

lawn
10-28-2005, 07:07 PM
nobody knows???:help: :help: :help: :sleeping:

jsaunders
10-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I think he's talking about just regular wood chips- This is what alot of tree companies do and it is very good for the trees as it breaks down and all of the nutrients from the chips feed the surrounded tree.
Removing all of the old mulch is a jobs that is harder than you think- as alot of it will have turned to dirt if it has been a long time.
Joel

lawn
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM
I think he's talking about just regular wood chips- This is what alot of tree companies do and it is very good for the trees as it breaks down and all of the nutrients from the chips feed the surrounded tree.
Removing all of the old mulch is a jobs that is harder than you think- as alot of it will have turned to dirt if it has been a long time.
Joel

zim bob the landscaper
11-07-2005, 08:12 PM
it wont be hard to find were my dad works they have thousands of yards of that stuff and its not that expensive and its gettin more popular over the years:waving:

lawn
03-15-2007, 09:24 PM
it wont be hard to find were my dad works they have thousands of yards of that stuff and its not that expensive and its gettin more popular over the years:waving:

Hi, can you tell me where your Dad works? Thanks

groundsmgr
03-17-2007, 01:44 AM
contact community tree in chelmsford he use to practicly give it away I think hogan still ownes it.

MaineFert
03-17-2007, 08:30 AM
You also may want to contact New England Organics, they have a NutriMulch which is mostly compost, and I believethey have amny other products as well.