PDA

View Full Version : Dingo owners, question about hydro fluid level

Popper357
11-02-2005, 08:22 PM
I've just got a 00' tx420 and changed the hydro fluid and filter. I've not been able to get a level reading on the hydro dipstick after adding 7 gallons of fluid. I'm getting nervous about adding more to top this off since I get no reading at all still. My manual says to add 6 gallons then top off as neccesary. It also says the proper quantity is 6.5 gallons. I'd like to get some feedback from users before calling Toro. There is no fluid leaking and I removed 6-7 gallons of old fluid. I'm concerned with having too little fluid or too much, and why it's taking so much fluid to read on my dipstick. There's not many variables that I can alter with fluid level check. I ran the unit plenty to circulate the new juice. I don't understand this yet. The unit seems to work fine for the 1.5 hrs I played yesterday.

Also, anyone want to talk about pros and cons of the combo bucket, the expected life of the 20 kohler and pumps, possiblity of replacing the 20 with the 25. My unit has 1125 hours and came with detailed maintenance logs which show good maintenance, had new tracks and newer muffler. And no leaking fluid. Thanks

JRAZ
11-05-2005, 11:07 PM
I have a question for Dingo owners, do you regret buying such a wussy machine?

slicksilverado01
11-05-2005, 11:25 PM
I have a question for Dingo owners, do you regret buying such a wussy machine?

hahaha:rolleyes: good one:D