View Full Version : Price Check

Varsity L&G
11-08-2005, 04:51 AM
Do these prices look right

Too high?

Too Low?

Varsity L&G
11-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Getting ready to make the phone call is this high? Low?

Do not want to loose my a$$ first big job out

There will be two of us on this one most of the time him getting 15$

I think I have covered everything

CutRight
11-08-2005, 07:48 PM
looks pretty decent to me. just remember to include any extra foot work you may have to do. what are you moving all this stone with? wheel barrow? tractor? bobcat? be sure to include expenses for your machinery. you may think its not costing you any money to run a machine besides fuel. but when somethings you gotta pay for it. i include a $40/hour just to have my Kubota BX23 on a job site if its going to be there doing a lot of work. Also, try taking the raw costs of the materials to you, and mark up those prices before adding your labor and delivery costs. That always helps to make me feel a little better about doing a job. You gotta remember you can't work for nothing so dont be afraid to charge for your work. Its ok to lose a job here and there rather than low ball and work your balls off and feel like you didnt make any money.

Varsity L&G
11-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Wheelbarrow to move the rock. Really not that far to move it. 100 feet or so from the driveway.

Ended up being 3600+- with out mulch by the time I turned it over to him today and he sounded happy with that.

Thanks for the response