many years and have branched out to the online community. This link will
take you to the area where you can set up your own account with
contractor pricing and access to the contractor informational area:
http://www.christmasworld.com/account/contractor_information
You can learn about estimating, bidding, marketing, designing,
installing, and taking down. They have the best online informational
area on the web.

ChristmasWorld.com is a brother of Sprinkler.com so they understand the
contractor's business needs/goals and help to fulfill them.

The Ripper
11-09-2005, 11:38 AM
I just reviewed the entire site and for what is there it looks great, but what about the extras? There are no candy cane lights or figures to place in the yard. Where do you recommend that we purchase that type of product from?

Michael J. Donovan
11-09-2005, 12:54 PM
have you tried contacting them?...I know they have a "feedback" section where you can ask about what you are looking for...maybe try that route. I know they have "Snow Buddies", but I'm not sure about the "extras" you are talking about

J Hisch
11-10-2005, 11:38 AM
That's a very useful site. Check it out. Village lighting has great looking products.

lawn_jockey
11-21-2005, 09:33 AM
You can buy the same thing and even the trigger clip is not so exclusive to this company. I took a quick look and Home Depot Landscape Supply sells the exact stuff but much cheaper.

dmoney
07-15-2006, 02:16 PM
lawn_jockey You can buy the same thing and even the trigger clip is not so exclusive to this company. I took a quick look and Home Depot Landscape Supply sells the exact stuff but much cheaper. Just remember you get what you pay for

EnviroTeam
10-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I just went there and signed up but I must be blind or something, I see where it says there is a contractor training area etc...but I couldn't find it.

Could someone point the way, this will be out first year doing Christmas installations as and add on and I would really like to have access to that resource.

Thanks
ET