PDA

View Full Version : scored on a trailer

METRO 36
11-20-2005, 11:32 PM
one of the place's i board some of my brood mare's. The guy who own's it has 6-12 utilty trailer sitting out back of the barn. I'f been meaning to ask him if it was for sale? and if it was what he would want for it. He said he'd sell it to me for 300.00. the only thing wrong with it is one fender is a little bent up where his wife found the only tree in the pasture and it need's new floor. other than that it just has a few scratche's. It's a 2000 model they bought when they lived in iowa to hall there 4wheeler's around used for abought 4 month's and moved back to south dakota when his parent's died
and it hasnt left the place since.the only other thing that they used it for was hauling fence post and wire pulled it with a 4wheeler. sound's like a pretty good deal to me what do you guy's think. :cool2:

hoskm01
11-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Sounds good to me. I'd probably bite. A little fender work and a new floor, 100 bucks or so. Any pics, take some befores and afters if you get it.

METRO 36
11-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Bite hell I think im already hooked lol. I'll se if I can get some pic's providen my ife's doe's it im kinda computer stupid.

If it's got hare on it i can ride it
If it's got bark i can climb it
If it grow's i can cut it

If it's got key's I quit........

zero_turn_mowers
11-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I would take it, wouldn't think twice.

Tim

METRO 36
11-21-2005, 12:09 AM
the only reason it's not in my backyard tonight is cus we were in my wife's honda civic. might look kinda funny pulling that sucker home. I think im going to leave it there eric said if i bought the fender he'd put it on he has a welding shop right on his place. I tore down a deck this summer for my neighbor because she had a concrete patio put in so i have all the wood i need for the floor already . I still got my 6-8 trailer so it really doesn't matter as long as i get it home before oh march lol.