PDA

View Full Version : gettin pizzed

Lawn Masters
11-26-2005, 09:05 PM
I subscribed for Turf magazine in late sept, early october, and its now almost december, and I havent seen a single issue. whats goin on, I'm not exactly happy.

1MajorTom
11-26-2005, 11:35 PM
It's a free magazine, how can you get pissed at someone sending you something free? :dizzy:

Lawn Masters
11-26-2005, 11:52 PM
the publishing company also publishes tree service magazine, and forestry magazine. I've recieved those two, but not turf. its frustrating.

dtxwizard
11-27-2005, 12:07 AM
I subscribed about the same time may even a little before that and just got my first copy earlier this week so im sure yours is on its way

otherwise its a great mag.

thanks

jim dailey
11-29-2005, 10:39 PM
I subscribed for Turf magazine in late sept, early october, and its now almost december, and I havent seen a single issue. whats goin on, I'm not exactly happy.

SO, what's next: a war dance and a REBEL yell ???

turfmagazine
11-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Jim @ TURF here.

Lawn MAsters ... email me your name, address, etc. I'll get it mailed directly to you today.

jkendrick@turfmagazine.com

Need a Little Trim
11-30-2005, 11:17 AM
I siigned up las month but, I can't be upset. For one it's free and for two my customers that mail checks at the end of the month that live in a 5 mile radius of me take 2 weeks to get here. Damn Katrina skank!!!

kathyu
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi,
If you'll send me your name and address, I will send the Nov issue to you and get you an answer as to why you haven't gotten your issues. Could be your card never reached us (you wouldn't believe the state some of them arrive in), or if you subscribed by the interenet, there is always the potential for cyber space to capture it and hold it hostage. Either way, I can try to figure out what's up and get you going. Typically it takes from 2-6 weeks to begin receiving the magazine as our mail lists are pulled about a month before the issue actually mails. Be patient, send me your info and we'll get you going!
Kathy

Gene $immons
12-02-2005, 02:17 PM
i get two copies in my mailbox, i could send you one of mine. lol

Sean Adams
12-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Where else are you going to find the publisher of a magazine willing to take down your information and personally send you a copy of the magazine? Just another reason TURF is the cream of the crop!

Lawn Masters
12-03-2005, 11:40 PM
well, it'll all be taken care of real shortly, all is well now.

nmez21
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM
i subscribed then too, but from the sounds of it , it's on its way.

Lawn Masters
12-09-2005, 07:18 PM
I just got my copies from Oct, and Nov, Thanks. I am now happy. great magazine to read.

DeereHauler
12-10-2005, 03:07 PM
i subscribed months ago, and sent an e-mail after i read an earlier post. i haven't seen or heard from anyone either. i guess its time to try again.

kathyu
12-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Hi,

I apologize for no one getting back to you. Please email me your name and address and I will personally send a copy out to you today. I can't really explain why you haven't been added to the list except that we apparently did not receive a sub form from you.
kupton@mrpllc.com

thanks and have a great day!

DeereHauler
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
i got my turf mag today. i can see what i hear so much about it, its a great magazine. i've been looking up differnt products all night on the net.

thanks!!

Taiter85
12-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Lawn Masters: Nice Name, I have the same name in Washington. It has a nice ring to it.

Lawn Masters
12-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks, I kinda thought it has a nice ring myself. for my area, its a VERY hard name to forget, considering alll the other guys have a county name folllowed by lawn care, or something like that, and the few like 3 seasons, or ferris lawn.