PDA

View Full Version : Symbiot Creditors -

DVS Hardscaper
12-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Well, have you been paid?

If I recall, Symbiot promised all would be paid "by the end of the year".

Any progress?

CNYScapes
12-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Still waiting, Patiently finished out the summer with hopes for the best. If we dont get paid by Dec 31, the s%$# will hit the fan.

olderthandirt
12-01-2005, 07:04 PM
I take it they found a whole bunch of new subs to keep things going?

DLS1
12-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Is this company playing some kind of shell game where they are using new money from subs to pay old subs?

DVS Hardscaper
12-04-2005, 07:28 PM
i would have filed suit for collection months ago

lx665
12-08-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm still waiting to be paid. I jut got off the phone with Symibiot, and they informed me that some type of communication is coming out within the week about payment.

John

DLS1
12-08-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm still waiting to be paid. I jut got off the phone with Symibiot, and they informed me that some type of communication is coming out within the week about payment.

John

Sounds like another stall tactic.

CNYScapes
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Yah, they said they will be caught up by the end of the year, so Jan.1 I will be calling my lawyer if i dont get payment. Even still I dont know if I will get anywhere with the lawyer?

DVS Hardscaper
12-09-2005, 07:40 PM
A lawsuit would prolly be tied up for about a year in the court system.

But now its at the point where its time to do whats right. I would file the suit on about Dec 29, that way they are served with papers Jan 1 or Jan 2.

Let us know what the "communication" is about!

AintNoFun
12-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Yah, they said they will be caught up by the end of the year, so Jan.1 I will be calling my lawyer if i dont get payment. Even still I dont know if I will get anywhere with the lawyer?

i dunno how your state laws are but I would go file Theft of service and theft by deception charges agains the company, SMG, the prez of the company, who ever signed the contract, etc. I'd go right down the line. once the prez of the company gets served and realizes its against him as well they'll pay. i've done it against property managers who have $100 million worth of property, they freak and always pay...