PDA

View Full Version : Setting up a booth for Hydroseeding. Any ideas?

Daren
03-30-2001, 07:30 PM
I have been invited to set up a booth and display my Hydro Seeding machine at the grand opening of my local John Deere place. All the manufacturers from Stihl, Scag, John Deere, Shindaiwa etc will be there the first day. I am one of the only Hydro Seeders in the area. Not many people here know what hydro seeding is. I will of course take the unit. Then thought about taking a TV/VCR and playing the video of Hydroseeding, also handing out Brochures. Should I post prices or not. Thought about spraying some out on a platform and taking with me to show what it looks like after spraying. Any other good ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Daren

4x4k20
03-30-2001, 08:36 PM
do you have your own built hyrdoseeder? if you do i would take it and show it i know that a lot of people havent got a clue what hyrdoseeding is if you have a good unit you can sell alot of them i would post the prices to seed and also let people know that you can make money hyrdoseeding my brother has been in the hyrdoseeding business for 11 years and has done well

Sean Gassman
03-31-2001, 01:17 AM
If you are trying to get some sub work then take along some before and after pics. I would not post prices. Price is not what you are selling is it? It the hydroseeding, and should be priced to fit the job therefore would change to meet job conditions.