PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this?

LawnscapeMN
12-04-2005, 08:28 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051204/ap_on_re_us/holiday_decorations

PxPx
12-12-2005, 11:44 AM
145 views and not a single post? Well, nice find. I think I might do some holiday lighting next year as I plan on starting my business in a few months! I actually have had experience already putting up lights with a tree company I used to work for. But it's been a few years, so I think I might need to brush up on my tree climbing techniques.

nephilim0167
12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
I believe it. I just spent a month hanging up christmas lights at a families home. Was a learning experience to say the least. Also a good excuse to justify to my girlfriend why we have no lights hanging :)

shepoutside
12-12-2005, 06:31 PM
This is something, I have offered on the side, and keep very busy at. I can imagine, that anyone putting a little effort into this, could do very well. I bought a old Hydro truck, with a bucket, at a Auction, and it paid for itself the first year, and that was 8 years ago. Now I install the City festive lights, on the poles downtown, as well as many banners throughout the year.

alwaysgreener
12-13-2005, 11:47 AM
We have been doing it for the past 3 years and it has taken off. This year has been our best 35 installs so far. we start in November and we are still getting calls to do more, our cut off is December 18th. Take down starts January 9th. 95% of the installs are referrals..