PDA

View Full Version : My Start

Lawn Simplicity LLC
12-04-2005, 09:44 PM
I BELONG TO ANOTHER FORUM AND STUMBLED UPON THIS ONE THE OTHER NIGHT AND REALLY LIKE IT. ANYWAY--BEEN WANTING TO DO THE LAWN THING FOR ABOUT 5-6 YEARS. LAST YEAR WAS MY FIRST AND STILL DOING IT PART TIME. I STARTED WITH WHAT I NEEDED, COULD AFFORD NOT WITH WHAT I WANTED. I STARTED WITH 5 X 10 TRAILER, STIHL COMMERCIAL TRIMMER,EDGER. STIHL HEDGE TRIMMERS & HAND HELD BLOWER. HUSQVARNA H/O GRADE 21'', TROYBILT 42" RIDER & MY TOW VEHICLE AN 89' BRONCO II. END OF LAST YEAR I BOUGHT A 98' F-150 EXT. CAB 4X4. LIKE NEW WITH 76,000 MILES. THIS YEAR, A MONTH AGO, I BOUGHT A 36'' TURF TRACER. NOW THAT WAS A SWEET TREAT!!! IN JAN. I START THE PROGRAM THE STATE OF VA. RECOGNIZES AS TRAINING FOR AN APPLICATORS LICENSE. THATS ABOUT IT AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANY REPLIES TO THREADS I MAY POST. THE OTHER FORUM I BELONG TO HAS BEEN A BIG HELP TO. FOR DIFFERENT VIEWS & OPINIONS CHECK THEM OUT @ ****************.COM.
SEE YA'LL AROUND
LARRY:cool2:

nephilim0167
12-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Glad to hear you're diggin the lawn biz :cool2: Keep it up!

Cheers~

zim bob the landscaper
12-08-2005, 04:54 PM
welcome, to tell u the truth what u got was a good start. even though we have some better stuff than u. i think it was a good start well good luck with biz

xchevy
02-13-2006, 02:35 AM
In Jan. I Start The Program The State Of Va. Recognizes As Training For An Applicators License. [/quote]
Sorry, reading to learn and haven`t quite got the hang of this yet. What is an applicators license??

cwlawley
02-15-2006, 09:48 PM
It is a license that allows you to apply fertilizer and pesticides to lawns other than your own.