PDA

View Full Version : Sod Install and/or turf restoration opp.

Eden's Gardener
12-14-2005, 09:42 PM
I have a client asking me to get bids for her on 2 duplex units in the DeSoto area. Both have sorry looking turf - and I use that term loosely - that may be better off removed and replaced. I don't normally do sod installation nor mechanical aeration projects, but one or the other may be needed to restore these 2 lawns. If you are interested in giving me a bid for the projects, please email or call me directly. Not a big rush to do the work, but I'd like to give her the bids this weekend if possible. I also will be taking bids for grass cutting/edging on both props and and irrigation system review on one of them. the other doesn't have one and I'd like to see her go with a Buffalo turf - full sun, good location for it, no need for irrigation system to be installed. But the other one has a system and if the lawn is worth saving, in either case, we'll have to visit the systems.

Thanks if you are interested. eogc@airmail.net or 972-948-8277 Be patient on a call back, this is my off season and I have a day gig right now.

Eden's Gardener
12-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Edited - I have a client asking me to get bids for her on 2 duplex units in the DeSoto, Texas area. Both have sorry looking turf - and I use that term loosely - that may be better off removed and replaced. I don't normally do sod installation nor mechanical aeration projects, but one or the other may be needed to restore these 2 lawns. If you are interested in giving me a bid for the projects, please email or call me directly. Not a big rush to do the work, but I'd like to give her the bids this weekend if possible. I also will be taking bids for grass cutting/edging on both props and and irrigation system review on one of them. the other doesn't have one and I'd like to see her go with a Buffalo turf - full sun, good location for it, no need for irrigation system to be installed. But the other one has a system and if the lawn is worth saving, in either case, we'll have to visit the systems.

Thanks if you are interested. eogc@airmail.net or 972-948-8277 Be patient on a call back, this is my off season and I have a day gig right now.