PDA

View Full Version : All you guys in the Seattle WA area

Scag48
12-22-2005, 04:14 AM
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some of you guys out there in the Seattle area. I have been asked to put in a bid to excavate and remove fill, haul and compact sub-base, and then lay pavers for a driveway in Seattle. I'm from the east side of the hills and I have zero connections with trucking and gravel, etc. Just looking for someone who would be willing to help me out with the hauling of my materials. Not sure what I'm going to bid on the job yet but if anyone wants some hauling work let me know! Otherwise I'm gonna have to hit the Yellow Pages. Thanks guys!

Dirty Water
12-22-2005, 07:39 AM
Good luck on that, the major company in Seattle is Botanical Designs, and they work with a bunch of amigo's to keep the cost down.

I don't think I'd work in the seattle area ever, even if I could make 10x what I make here. What part of seattle?

Scag48
12-22-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm in Lynnwood, not really sure where the job itself is located. I put an add up on Craigslist.com, I'm struggling to pay the bills here at college and would love some extra work. I agree, the Seattle area is brutal and I will not work here long term, but I figure if I can do one job and profit $800-900 in about 2 weeks, that's awesome because it takes me an entire month to make $700 working in a restaurant.