PDA

View Full Version : I wish you guys...

PurpHaze
12-22-2005, 08:25 AM
...would get your butts in gear, do more work and post those pictures!!! :p

This is one of my favorite forums to visit. You guys are great and I always enjoy the fine work you do and the pictures you share. You guys are true landscape/hardscape artisans.

Merry Christmas.

Squizzy246B
12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Sorry:cry: ...been to busy workin:confused: :rolleyes:

TURF DOCTOR
12-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you

cgland
12-24-2005, 09:53 AM
I would like to thank all those who made this award possible. Marcus - you are a true inspiration............GreenMonster - Your words of wisdom, the pics of your great work,, and your unhealthy infatuation with Marcus really make me proud to be a hardscaper............DVS - For keeping it real....real arrogant!:p ........and last but not least Mbella - If it was not for you I would have nothing to strive for. Your work is "outstanding in a field", your argumentative style places you among the greats on the hardscaping debate team and your knowledge is unsurpassed. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Happy holidays!

Chris

mbella
12-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody here. I haven't posted much lately because we haven't been doing anything interesting lately. We have a couple of neat projects on hold because of permits/PITA townships and a utility company, but as soon as we get going, I'll post pics.

I've stated before, I enjoy looking at the pics of the work of others here as much as anybody. I would really like to see more posting of pics. I post everytime I think we have something interesting.

Anyway, Chris, I have learned many things (what not to do:p ) from sharing information with you and I encourage the same to all members if you have the opportunity. Network, network, network.

GreenMonster
12-29-2005, 04:07 PM
I would like to thank all those who made this award possible. Marcus - you are a true inspiration............GreenMonster - Your words of wisdom, the pics of your great work,, and your unhealthy infatuation with Marcus really make me proud to be a hardscaper............DVS - For keeping it real....real arrogant!:p ........and last but not least Mbella - If it was not for you I would have nothing to strive for. Your work is "outstanding in a field", your argumentative style places you among the greats on the hardscaping debate team and your knowledge is unsurpassed. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Happy holidays!

Chris

LMFAO!

I haven't been posting cuz I've been too busy working! I need to scale down some pics for the web site and maybe if you kids are real good, I'll share some here too :D

My last few jobs I didn't get pics of before snow came, so you might just have to sit on the edge of your seat until spring.

P.S. Chris, you haven't heard from Marcus have you???? He won't return my calls!

Squizzy246B
12-29-2005, 05:36 PM
LMFAO!

P.S. Chris, you haven't heard from Marcus have you???? He won't return my calls!

He could still be in his excavator!...try an underwater telephone:rolleyes:

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=125808&page=4

PurpHaze
12-29-2005, 08:47 PM
My last few jobs I didn't get pics of before snow came, so you might just have to sit on the edge of your seat until spring.

LOL... You could always take a pictorial of one of them over the winter.

"Here's a picture of last job totally hidden by snow."

"Here's a picture of same job a month later totally hidden by snow."

"Oh look. Snow's starting to melt. Here's the project with one paver showing."

:p

cgland
01-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Green - I heard rumors that Marcus and Drafto have been hanging out with Mbella. If I find out that it's true i'll have a hissy fit.:cry: .......Heartless Bastards!

Chris

GreenMonster
01-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Green - I heard rumors that Marcus and Drafto have been hanging out with Mbella. If I find out that it's true i'll have a hissy fit.:cry: .......Heartless Bastards!

Chris

Cheatin' whores!

Drafto
01-10-2006, 02:00 PM
We weren't cheating, Mike has been trying to convince Marcus and I that we should start competing for work in the Reading area. He also said that the market up there is saturated with grass guys with no hardscaping experience that are installing patios. I don't know Chris, he held a whole seminar, it was almost cult like, he just kept making us repeat "Go to Reading, go to Reading..." If I was you, I would definatley lower my overhead, and be worried about Mike and his Cult. (LOL)

Dan

cgland
01-11-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm not too worried! I'm the boss of the Reading Mafia and I'll tax his a$$ if he steps on my toes. One step closer Mike!

Chris

Drafto
01-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Chris,

Did you check out my thread about the driveway? I know Reading is the "high dollar" district so I am sure you do a lot of drives. Ever do a 30' circle? I am contimplating one...........maybe I should start another thread for this one.

Dan

mbella
01-11-2006, 09:45 AM
If you guys are this bored, come help me get some work done.:)

Drafto
01-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Hey Mike pay your cell phone bill so I can get a hold of you, unless you need Chris to help you with it.