PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from D Felix lately?

Gilla Gorilla
12-24-2005, 10:47 PM
I was reading a old thread and saw a reply from him and remembered that I have not seen any postings from him lately. So I was wondering if anybody has talked to him or seen him on here lately.

Hope everything is good with him and just very busy this year.

mbella
12-24-2005, 10:53 PM
That's funny, I was thinking about Dan the other day and wondering what hapened to him. I remember in one of his last posts he stated that he left the job where he worked while he was doing the majority of his posting here.

Not sure what's up with him now.

I always enjoyed reading his posts.

Gilla Gorilla
12-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah that guy was involved in some really nice and massive projects with the company he was with last year and earlier this year. He also had a ton of usefull and knowledgable information.

GreenMonster
12-29-2005, 05:04 PM
yeah, I was just thinking about him the other day too. I last corresponded with him via email late June. I knew he was traveling further with his new job, so I'm guessing he doesn't have as much time as he used to. I'm gonna drop him an email and hopefully I'll hear back.

kris
01-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Ya ,good guy, let us know if you hear from him.

GreenMonster
01-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Heard from Dan via email -- he's doing fine. Like most, just busy working.

Invited him to come by and go off on somebody about plastic edging or weed mat :laugh: Hopefully, he'll bless us with his presence soon.

Gilla Gorilla
01-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Thats good to hear. How dare him put us off so long. LOL