PDA

View Full Version : Finally time to speak

A Way With Nature
12-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Hi Everybody,

After searching around on this site for the last several months, i thought i should finally make a post,so that i may thank everybody for the information and ideas that they have shared.
I have been in the industry for some time now, but am always open to learn and hear new thoughts and ideas.. and this site definetley gives that!

ok...why i am here... After working both a fulltime job and running a partime landscape business for the last 11 years(workin my a** off!:dizzy: ) I have finally decided to take the plunge next spring and give it shot at full-time.

Anyway i am sure that this site will help greatly as problems arise... and hopefully i can help somebody out once and while.

Thanks... keep up the posts

Kelly

zim bob the landscaper
12-26-2005, 10:23 PM
ya we do ours part time my dad also has a full time job. truck driving he loves that job. been doin that for 28 years. i like landscaping, and i am smart learn everything i can. when my dad is fixing the truck im there to learn. and help even the cars always help him fix the equiptment. everybody gives me a hard time about me talking about trucks. they would be suprized how much i know. i no how to drive a mack truck 8speed standered. learn by riding with my dad. i get pissed if u look around you would know how i feel and well have fun with your biz and good luck i need alot to lol.