PDA

View Full Version : Doorhangers Etc.???????????

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
12-27-2005, 03:34 PM
Has anyone ever purchased their doorhangers from doorhangers etc.?

If so, what are your thoughts on quality, price, turnaround time etc.

Also, who else would you recommend? Thanks...

walker-talker
12-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Did you read my thread about 48hourprint.com having their 25% off sale? Only 4 days!!!

cochino12
12-27-2005, 06:42 PM
I bought from them, decent price, good quality hangers and they got here around the time they said they would too. I did have a problem one time not getting them on time but I talked with the owner and he took care of it for me. If you order from him tell him that Adam w/Beyond the green referred you.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
12-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Walker-Talker no I did not see your thread, sorry. Thanks for the info though. I am not quite ready to order yet. I will probably order next month.
Adam, if I go with Doorhangers I will let them know that you referred me.

SouthernYankee
12-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Trinity,

I bought 5,000 hangers from them and they came out really nicely and they were $200.00. I emailed them what I wanted which included what type of pine tree I wanted on the hangers. They even got the right shade of Green that I wanted to outline them in.

They even designed them for free, unlike other companies that wanted to charge me $150.00 just to design them.

I would highly recomend them for the price and the quality of the hangers .

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
12-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Southern Yankee thank you for your input. I am leaning towards going with them.

GlennZ
12-29-2005, 09:34 AM
If you are looking for single color door hangers try www.door-hangers-direct.com. They are really cheap. We order about 10k at a time in the the florescent Yellow color with black. We canvass the same neighborhood over and over until we get all the houses we need.

Tip:Most companies think that full color always gets better results. Not true. I know many companies that have tested this by doing both. The plain black and white one always wins.

Glenn
Clip Lawn Care

mikefromny
12-29-2005, 04:32 PM
anybody got any samples of there doorhanger designs or turn over rates with them? do u guys put the price of cut on it? let me know your feedbacks thanks
-mike

GlennZ
12-29-2005, 04:50 PM
I attached what we use. We have used this for 3 years with great success. I would say we get about a 2-3% call rate. Plus these people are calling me to buy it, not just price shoppers. After we do it the first time for the $20 it is the salesman's job to get them to sign up at the full price. At least I know my bid is accurate and how long it takes. Plus I got paid $20 to do an estimate.

Glenn
Clip Lawn Care