PDA

View Full Version : Gravely 34Z tires

martyman
12-29-2005, 12:47 PM
UH...I'm finding that the original 21"X7"x10" tire is very expensive :eek: I don't know why but the original Carlisle tire only lasted a season and a half and really didn't work well...Can I use ATV tires or a different brand on a Zero turn? one dealer told me $200 each for the original tire and another told me $100 , so I'm kinda confused...Thanks for the help if you can.

lawnmaniac883
12-29-2005, 12:51 PM
OMFG, run from that dealer, he is jipping you man. That is an insane price for that tire. Might try J-thomas, they have the complete wheel assy for 75bux. www.j-thomas.com

martyman
12-29-2005, 12:56 PM
thanks...also take into consideration that I'm in Canada :dizzy: and parts seem to get expensive if you don't shop in the winter and do your homework like me. Oh...and I didn't find a tire that matched on that site....it's a wierd size.

Jason Rose
12-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Try cedar rapids tire online.

Here's your tire size: http://shop.cedarrapidstire.com/results.asp?tcat=LG&beadsize=21-7.0-10

Carslile turf savers. I prefer the turf masters over those, just a different tread pattern. On an oddball size like that you may have to take what u can get. you can check what the shipping would be...

SouthernYankee
12-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Has anyone had any problems with the front tires? I have noticed some tears in the tread which loook really werid and they look like they are wearing out really fast.

Do any of yall know how much front tires run? thanks

lawnmaniac883
12-29-2005, 07:37 PM
No problems with the front casters on my 44z, but even if you do find the replacements, it will be a PITA to get the old ones off/new ones on.