PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Dakota for sale **MUST SELL**

J&R Landscaping
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
I am selling a truck I no longer use, my 1989 Dodge Dakota regular cab 2wd. The truck has a 3.9L Fuel injected V-6 and a smooth shifting automatic transmisson. Truck has Power windows and locks, Cold blowing A-C, Cloth bench seat and sliding rear window, full size spare tire which has never been used. When I drove it in the snow last winter, I had no problem getting through with about 100-200Lbs in bed. A Cap and after market CD player are included. Many new parts recenlty installed including: ALL PARTS HAVE LESS THEN 25k MILES ON THEM!!! -New battey in Spring of 04
-New front tires, Right front Tie rod and front end Allingment in spring of 04
-New Snow tires mounted on CUSTOM BLACK POWDER COATED AMERICAN RACING RIMS on rear axle in fall of 03
-New platinum spark plugs in spring of 04
-New Distributor, Fuel filter, Engine computer and starter motor in winter of 04
-New complete exhaust system (muffler and all pipes) Fall of 04
-New Front windsheild proffesonially installed in fall of 04
-New Belts installed Winter of 04
-New Air filter in spring of 04
-New front shocks and wheel bearings installed winter 04
-New Thermostate, radiator flush and upper radiator hose in spring 04.
***Truck had a complete 4 corner brake job when purchased in fall of 03. Brakes still have plenty of meat on them!***

***The Problems***
-True Mileage is unknown. Odometer works and currently reads 202,133 miles.
-Engine smokes after 3-7 minutes of idleing.
TRUCK NEEDS TO BE INSPECTED -Paint is in poor condition. The front end is the best with baby blue paint that is in good condition. From the doors on back is gray which is peeling and somewhat rusty in places. The rust is only surface rust and the cab and frame and everything else is in solid condition!

OVERALL FOR ITS AGE, THE TRUCK IS IN GOOD CONDITION. I AM SELLING BECAUSE AT THE END OF JULY 2005, I PURCHASED A FORD F150 HAVE NO LONGER HAVE A NEED FOR THIS VEHICLE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HOLD ONTO THIS TRUCK BUT I NEED THE EXTRA CASH AND THE EXTRA ROOM IN THE DRIVEWAY. THE TRUCK HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY DRIVEWAY SINCE JULY 22 2005 BUT I STILL START IT UP TWICE A WEEK AND DRIVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK ABOUT 1 TIME A MONTH TO KEEP EVERYTHING FRESH! I HAVE DRIVEN THIS TRUCK DOWN THE HIGHWAY WITH I SCOOP OF MULCH IN THE BED, AIR CONDITIONING ON AT 70MPH WITH NO PROBLEMS!!! :rolleyes:

ASKING PRICE IS $1200.00 OR BEST OFFER
I Live outside of Phila Pa and Trenton Nj. If you would like more info or pictures, you can call me on my cell or reply to this posting!!
My cell # is (267)-934-6459

Joe
J&R Lawn and landscaping