PDA

View Full Version : the boat is calling......

YardPro
12-30-2005, 06:06 AM
leaving in a few minutes for my 7 day cruise....
cancun, cozumel, and grand caymany....... i can taste the rumrunners already................

playing golf in the caymans two days......
snorkiling the rest.....

will be thinking of you guys up north...

John Gamba
12-30-2005, 07:26 AM
leaving in a few minutes for my 7 day cruise....
cancun, cozumel, and grand caymany....... i can taste the rumrunners already................

playing golf in the caymans two days......
snorkiling the rest.....

will be thinking of you guys up north...

Just got back. Heres Cozumel

John Gamba
12-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Have fun:waving:

K.Carothers
12-30-2005, 12:52 PM
I just took the trash out in the rain.:mad:

Have fun:waving:

kc

Lux Lawn
12-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Been on many myself...Enjoy your trip, it will be a blast.

Don't forget my T-Shirt.:)

rodfather
12-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Cancun is fun...if ya have enough time, take the bus trip out to the Mayan temples. Para gliding is fun too right off the beach.

ken0564
12-31-2005, 02:34 PM
never known a cruise to cancum, where's it out of and on what line.

cozumel means carlos and charlies, real mexican food, wonderful beaches..im jealous. gamba...that photo of coz looks pretty good considering they were hammered by Wilma(i think) two months ago. how was the rest of the island?

grand cayman..gotta have the tortuga rum cake and more beaches, stingrays pretty cool too.

John Gamba
12-31-2005, 03:18 PM
never known a cruise to cancum, where's it out of and on what line.

cozumel means carlos and charlies, real mexican food, wonderful beaches..im jealous. gamba...that photo of coz looks pretty good considering they were hammered by Wilma(i think) two months ago. how was the rest of the island?

grand cayman..gotta have the tortuga rum cake and more beaches, stingrays pretty cool too.

No more Charles but swingers was hopping on Fat Tuesdays:cool: Got good video.

The island is hammered along the beaches. There are no more hotels. The port where we got off was great and we had a great lunch about 5 miles down main street.

Didnt get off at GC to busy.

John

John Gamba
12-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Heres the other port where we ate. We are looking down to Porta Maya where we got off the Ultra-Marr.