PDA

View Full Version : terms and conditions

allaccesslandscaping
01-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Hey guys check out my terms and conditions.... All advice is welcome

MarcSmith
01-04-2006, 03:43 PM
you might want to read it backwards to check for words wich are out of place. Like Stake, whenr you meant to have Stack....spell checker is great. but It does not know what you mean.....Check your punctuation. You seem to be a little "quote" happy with the GC and LSD.....seems like overkill....

I would never make the GC or Designer pay my vendors.....If you do that you are letting them know your bottom line. not a good idea....IMO

I woudl put an "Initial Here_______________" line on each page such that the people cannot claim to have not seen or been handed a particular page and final Sign Here Line on the last page....

I made some changes...

CutApproved
01-05-2006, 11:31 AM
The wordage definately needs some work.

Personally I would change the first sentance.
All Access will do all work in a professional and timely matter

My change:
"All Access will complete the scheduled maintenance in a professional and timely manner."

This is just a start hope it helps

Landscape25
01-05-2006, 12:07 PM
You did not mention anything about watering the plants or grass. You need to put that in to cover yourself. Thirty days on plants is not that long either.
If that is standard in your area, I suppose that is fine. We don't really get much in the way of cold weather in FL but I guarantee for 90 days. One year, I think is standard on trees. It might give the client more ease of mind.
You can add a percentage onto the price of the plant to cover this. Maybe 3%- 5%? It is not a lot but plants should rarely need replacing especially with all your other stipulations.

allaccesslandscaping
01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks Thanks Thanks... iam trying to get this ready for the spring.Cutapproved what other "wordage will you change. I know it seems like a lot. But for some reasons some customers will try to take advantage of any givin situaton.