PDA

View Full Version : Real Green Systems

Bunton Guy
01-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Has anyone used this program? I curently use Gopher and this real green seems very dedicated to every detail? It defenetly seems to be tailered to larger companies.payup

J Hisch
01-07-2006, 09:42 AM
This program is expensive but well worth the money, you can import mailing list and send them personal letters, discount for services, they have tons of marketing material that you can buy, if your doing lawn apps, it is much needed, you can do your pre-pay letters with just a few clicks of the mouse. Upselling is easy, templetes to print on the forms, you can track who you give estimate too, what was the action, keep track of which form of advertising worked best for you. The list goes on and on. However, it is an investment.

SodKing
01-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I use their forms and preprinted lit but we wrote our own programs to track data and route the crews.

Soupy
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Has anyone used this program? I curently use Gopher and this real green seems very dedicated to every detail? It defenetly seems to be tailered to larger companies.payup

Have you checked their prices. It is a great program, but very very expensive but worth it if your company is big enough or plan to be big enough to absorb the cost.

Unless they have changed, you have to pay for them to come and set their system up. You have to pay for their hotel and expenses on top of the 5 grand and up for the program (not exactly sure on the price anymore). Then you have to pay monthly support payments. I can't remember but they had different price levels and packages.

It's definitely a big step up from Gopher (they both have their place in the industry). It is geared toward lawn apps. but can be used for lawn maintenance. It's very similar to what the national companies use.

I have not used the software but did research it and came real close to purchasing it. You can request a free video and literature from them. A sub that I use uses the system and loves it. I am jealous every time I receive one of those beautiful invoices from them.

rgs
06-07-2007, 10:32 AM
I use LA 3 and LOVE IT.....

rockymtnmf
06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
I use LA 3 and LOVE IT.....

Why wont you guys list the price on your site? Everyone says its soooo expensive, but I have yet to hear how expensive??

rgs
06-11-2007, 08:13 AM
Single User (500 customer limit) $ 2,995.00 you get two days of training and installation and 6 months technical support free.... 500 statements, 500 invoices, manual
Single User (unlimited customers) $ 4,995.00 you get two days of training and installation and 6 months technical support free... 500 statements, 500 invoices & Manual
Multi User (unlimited customers) $ 7,495.00 you get 3 days of training and installation and 6 months technical support free ... 500 statements, 500 invoices & Manual
We do not put prices on because we like to talk direct to the person.... Remember the old saying " you get what you pay for" This is the last software you will ever have to purchase. it is an investment...

rockymtnmf
06-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Thank you, this should be a help to all of us who have been asking on the board.