PDA

View Full Version : sub contracting

JTS Landscaping lawn
01-08-2006, 10:02 PM
i am going to do sub contracting this summer and was wondering how i would go about doing this. would i call companys and asking about doing sub contracting or what. right now i do sub work in the winter and wont to expand that into the summer. i will be doing landscaping, mowing, light excavating and anything else. anything would be helpfull.

josh

Tyner Lawn Service
01-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I have done some of this in the past. If you great help it will work. I would'nt look for established companies because that confusses the customer when the truck pulls up with another name(trust me). I know it's no different than a house builder but they expect that from them. Make sure they have Insurance forms and you have a copy first. The ideal subs are good part timers because they can work into a time frame. I even have them run my signs. Once again if you find a established company make sure they have no signs of their own. Try to find guys who are breaking away from a company on their own.

Soupy
01-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Are you wanting to sub your services? Either way, you might try the networking forum.