PDA

View Full Version : Mahts

bigviclbi
01-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Anybody sign up for it?

Dreams To Designs
01-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Vic, I'll be there! Looks like only for Thursday. School on Friday and working on a display for the NJ Flower Show until Wednesday.

Kirk

cgland
01-11-2006, 10:01 AM
I'll be there with a few of my guys. I'm taking the NCMA cert on Tues and I'll probably go down for the contractor party and to check out the show on Thurs.

Chris

BMFD92
01-11-2006, 03:36 PM
I plan on going there too. It will be my first year. How are the seminars and what do you guys think are the best ones?

cgland
01-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Depends on what you are into! They offer a ton of stuff.

Chris

bigviclbi
01-11-2006, 05:02 PM
I am going to the ICPI certification class, outdoor kitchen, stairs, and raised patios. I would have liked to see the devonstone seminar and pools but they weren't available. I might switch a class the more I think about it as I have completed raised patios and stairs but I self taught myself from the book and this website so I thought I might get some pro instruction on them. But I remember a seminar I went to two years ago and they weren't really that in depth, the main thing is getting ICPI certified.

Drafto
01-11-2006, 05:57 PM
One of my guys and I are headed down, filled W,TH and F with the free classes they offer. I don't have the list in front of me but the raised patios and stairs sounds familiar. I am already ICPI certified and I am thinking about the NCMA, but it is being offered at a Versa-Loc seminar I am going to in Landisville, PA at the end of January.

Dan