View Full Version : Mahts

01-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Anybody sign up for it?

Dreams To Designs
01-11-2006, 05:48 AM
Vic, I'll be there! Looks like only for Thursday. School on Friday and working on a display for the NJ Flower Show until Wednesday.

01-11-2006, 09:01 AM
I'll be there with a few of my guys. I'm taking the NCMA cert on Tues and I'll probably go down for the contractor party and to check out the show on Thurs.

01-11-2006, 02:36 PM
I plan on going there too. It will be my first year. How are the seminars and what do you guys think are the best ones?

01-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Depends on what you are into! They offer a ton of stuff.

01-11-2006, 04:02 PM
I am going to the ICPI certification class, outdoor kitchen, stairs, and raised patios. I would have liked to see the devonstone seminar and pools but they weren't available. I might switch a class the more I think about it as I have completed raised patios and stairs but I self taught myself from the book and this website so I thought I might get some pro instruction on them. But I remember a seminar I went to two years ago and they weren't really that in depth, the main thing is getting ICPI certified.

01-11-2006, 04:57 PM
One of my guys and I are headed down, filled W,TH and F with the free classes they offer. I don't have the list in front of me but the raised patios and stairs sounds familiar. I am already ICPI certified and I am thinking about the NCMA, but it is being offered at a Versa-Loc seminar I am going to in Landisville, PA at the end of January.