PDA

View Full Version : Logo help

get rich
01-13-2006, 12:32 AM
Here's one i did. I don't know if it worked uploading it or not. I'm not very savy with resizing and could use the winter months working on my adobe photoshop skills. I'll try to resize my other choice and upload that one also. Any input on how resize, sharpen, and save to insert in fliers, doorhangers or cards would be appreciated. Thanks.

get rich
01-13-2006, 12:48 AM
I actually like this one better. I've put more time into this one. More of a fininshed product. Although i could use some input on the wording of "Installing and maintaining lawns and landscapes" My wife says there are to many "and" in it?? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks again! On here it doesn't look as clear. Iguess i should have all the text black? Although i kinda like Cherr Valley Lawn and Landscape in white, Oh well let me know what ya think! Help from gopher guys would be cool, although i can't pay ya! lol No snow....No dough! Thanks

29 Palms Property Management
01-13-2006, 12:53 AM
get rich, check out the second logo. Something happened there that I don't think you know about.

nmez21
01-13-2006, 01:05 AM
Maybe make the font slightly larger, and yes, i too was wondering about the 2nd one.

tiedeman
01-13-2006, 01:41 AM
I like the first one: leave out the "installation to lawns....."

Then make the cherry larger and off to the left of the name. Also try to bring down the top of the logo for it isn't stretched out so much

tiedeman
01-13-2006, 01:54 AM
something like this...or hang on I am working on another one

tiedeman
01-13-2006, 02:01 AM
don't mind the tree in the second one, I kind of made a boo-boo

tiedeman
01-13-2006, 03:18 AM
the problem that I see though, is that you are trying to really combine TWO logos. The cherry and the tree. That will be a major problem I feel.

get rich
01-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Other than the white text of Cherry Valley Lawn and Landscape is very hard to see i don't see the problem with second one?? If there's something else just let me know. Thanks guys. This upload should be smaller and easier to read. Let me know.

tiedeman
01-13-2006, 06:15 PM
it just seems like too much empty space in my opinion. Have you thought about removing that gray box, and just having the text on that green background

rodfather
01-13-2006, 06:20 PM
The first logo reminded me immediately of the movie "Scream".