PDA

View Full Version : Since Software Has Come Up a Lot Lately

out4now
01-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Has anyone tried this one? http://www.insightdirect.com/industries/lawn_care_software.html?src=G3044kw=landscaping_software
If so opinion?

LB Landscaping
01-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Looks interesting, I didn't see any pricing on the site though.

Green-Pro
01-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Looks interesting, I didn't see any pricing on the site though.
I thought so too, I mean it really looks to have some bells and whistles and not just the standard useless type either. the demos really make it look like a useful piece of software. That said when I don't see pricing information it leads me to believe that it will be costly. IMO an outstanding piece of software should be costly, having worked in IT I can assure you there are a lot of costs associated with the development of any software...good or bad. It's up to you to do the research and make the determination if it will suit your needs or not.

Good link Out4now

AintNoFun
01-14-2006, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=LB Landscaping, I didn't see any pricing on the site though.[/QUOTE]

from my experience everytime the pricing isn't listed, hold on to your hats when your told the price... lol

out4now
01-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I emailed the company about the pricing and they didn't answer. That was one of things that concerned me too. I was wondering if anyone had tried it and that was going to be one the questions I was going to ask.

Gman2310
01-16-2006, 05:05 PM
i just talked to a guy from there just now and they said its 995.00 if you have less than 15 appointments aday or 2300 for unlimited appointments a day. With either program, you can have unlimited amount of customers.

out4now
01-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Ya they emailed back today heres the price list. I was hoping it would be more competative. http://www.insightdirect.com/pricing/ someone will build and opensource one someday and companies like that will be challenged. Of course there are many great opensource programs out there now in the general arena and people still keep throwing their money away.:confused:

tiedeman
01-17-2006, 12:56 AM
That seems like a lot of money. It just seem appealing to me though. I actually thought it looked kind of plain, unless I was looking at the wrong product

walker-talker
01-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Sure does seem like a lot of money...and I thought spending $1200 was a lot.

tiedeman
01-17-2006, 04:32 PM
That seems like a lot of money. It just seem appealing to me though. I actually thought it looked kind of plain, unless I was looking at the wrong product

I actually might to say, "It just did not seem appealing to me though"