PDA

View Full Version : mowers, trailer, misc. blower , trimmer complete setup

SNAPPLE
01-14-2006, 03:21 AM
Cleaning out the shop with plans to upgrade ,Ill list what I'm looking to sell... also it will probally ....if it doesn't sell sooner... end up on ebay.

1 48 Lesco belt drive bought in 2001 has the 15 kawi twin runs great and looks good needs nothing starts in 1 or 2 pulls every time even if its 20 degrees out, hours unknown best guess would be less than 500 as we primarily use ferris ztrs the last 3 years.

1 older 36 John Deere 12.5 single kawi electric start also runs great and looks good and also needs nothing. Has been barely used if I had to guess maybe 100 hrs Leaves one hell of a nice cut!!!

1 16 foot LOE landscape trailer 1995 I believe ...with ramp, trailer brakes that work, new tires, safety breakaway, accepts 2 5/16 ball and has I believe two brand new 3500lbs axles.

also misc used other stuff .... handheld echo blower, and echo trimmer... as soon as I find more things if any Ill post them . If anyones looking for a package deal or needs pics let me know y pm'ing me. Also I can deliver or meet mid-way if needed for a fair price of course. This equipment IS NOT JUNK and always stored indoors and fully maintained. If you would like to make an offer please be reasonable thanks.