PDA

View Full Version : Another try at a new logo...

nobagger
01-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Here are some more attempts at more logos. I took some of your constructive criticism and tried different things.

CURBAPPEAL NC
01-15-2006, 06:21 PM
The first one caught my eye. Looks good!

Tonyr
01-15-2006, 06:24 PM
the 1st one, but play with the colours a bit to tune it up....

where the phone number is...it kinda looks lonely....maybe play around a bit and incorporate it into the logo?

2 and 3 looked pretty plain...imo

dcondon
01-15-2006, 06:51 PM
I like the first one:waving: best.

konnik@sbcglobal.net
01-15-2006, 06:58 PM
first one

2003 ford f 250
52'' ferris walk behind
62'' ferris zturn/bagger
21'' honda/bagger
echos weed wacker blower hedgetrimmer
18'' Trailer

drsogr
01-15-2006, 07:04 PM
The first one looks good, but I would loose the giant ring, and move up the phone number.

slebeau20
01-15-2006, 07:53 PM
The first one. The sun over powers your business name and slogan. Maybe if you reverse the colors. I'm a little concern about your font also. If I were driving by your truck, I don't know if I would be able to read your phone number. Then I would also outline the business name so it is more of a presences. Other than that I really like the direction your going.

TPnTX
01-15-2006, 08:08 PM
yep #12 is looking good. I agree, play with you fonts more. They're not eye friendly.

Now this picky but...you could do without the parenthesis around the area code too. I know they are used a lot but you use the space to make the phone number bigger.

SproulsLawnCare
01-15-2006, 08:11 PM
I like the first one too. You might want to look a little closer to the detail of the first one. If it will be painted on, there would be little problem with it, but the color shading in the sun and green ring could pose a problem if you have any thoughts about using a vinyl logo.

o-so-n-so
01-15-2006, 08:47 PM
The first one with the following changes. Lose the rays on the sun and insert the sun into the green circle. Maybe be a 2/3 sun with the top cut off by the outline. Make the fonts readable at a distance. Make the word lawncare and your phone # stand out (maybe a black border around the font). Dark green, bright yellow, black and white colors would really stand out. Make the wording overpower the symbols.(dont try to fit the fonts in the symbol)

Make the J & B more like a personal signature font.

tiedeman
01-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I like the first one, but not really. I mean it's just too busy and hard to read. The eye is drawn to the top of the logo, and you don't even notice the name at the bottom

BCFLawnLandscape
01-16-2006, 02:48 AM
All of these posts before mine and no one told him that he spelled EVERY wrong in the first logo! Much better logos... I like the first one as well... Fix the spelling and maybe the font on that quote and it'll look good! Good Luck!

yardmanlee
01-16-2006, 09:07 AM
# 11 but instead of the green circle make it an oval and run stripes at an
angle 2 diffrent colors like the stripes on the lawns, just a thought