PDA

View Full Version : free subsription

mowforyourmoney
01-15-2006, 07:50 PM
hey, is this "free subscription" only one magazine because got dec. like 4-ever ago and have been dying to get the nxt one but everyday come back from the mail box empty handed :realmad:

tiedeman
01-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Nope, for some reason it seems that all of the trade magazines are really behind this month, not just this one.

Jason Rose
01-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Well at least you get one... I had a subscription a year ago and I guess it ran out. I found out that they are sponsors and I went to the link to sign up again (like 5 months ago now) and still haven't seen anything!

grandview (2006)
01-15-2006, 09:15 PM
When you get your mags. some times you have to fill out a product card this keeps track of you and they'll keep sending them to you.

Jason Rose
01-15-2006, 10:37 PM
When you get your mags. some times you have to fill out a product card this keeps track of you and they'll keep sending them to you.

Yeah, as with all "free" subscriptions, the advertisers have to know that the money they are spending on ads are being seen. the ones not looking at them get shut off saving the company money obviousley. No sence in sending a magizine that wastes trees to someone who just tosses it into the trash... I understand that fully! What I don't get is that I honestly like Turf the most of all the free mags I get and yet I can't seem to get it again. Yet I am surrounded with the crap ones that I don't even care about... Gotta love those mailing lists!

kathyu
01-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Well at least you get one... I had a subscription a year ago and I guess it ran out. I found out that they are sponsors and I went to the link to sign up again (like 5 months ago now) and still haven't seen anything!
Hi Jason!
I just looked up your account and you show as being active with 20 issues left. Email me with your address to verify we're sending it to the right place. If we are, you might check with your post office, we've had a few customers who didn't get theirs because their PO thought it was 3rd class and trashed it.

Also, you DON'T EVER HAVE to fill out a request for info card. Once you have subscribed, your subscribed. We do ask that you fill out a new sub card at least once a year to keep our records current (and of course for the audit!)

The magazines began mailing on Friday from the printhouse. So hang in there guys. Your Jan issue will be in your hands soon! (If you for some reason don't get one by next week, email me and I'll send you a copy from here. I'll be at a trade show for the first part of the week, but I'll have someone checking my email here.)

kupton@mrpllc.com

mowforyourmoney
01-16-2006, 04:45 PM
so u HAVE to fill out the card to get more

kathyu
01-16-2006, 05:01 PM
:nono:
You don't HAVE to fill out a request for information card (bingo cards at the back of the magazine) You do HAVE to fill out a subscription card once a year. The advertisers don't get the sub cards.

Kathy

tiedeman
01-16-2006, 05:17 PM
so u HAVE to fill out the card to get more

If I remember correctly you are either emailed the renewal cards or they are on the front of the cover of the magazine when it is time to renew

Lazer_Z
01-16-2006, 06:21 PM
If I remember correctly you are either emailed the renewal cards or they are on the front of the cover of the magazine when it is time to renewp

This is how I renew my subscription when it's ready to expire.

Rob

kathyu
01-17-2006, 08:59 AM
:waving:
There are usually several efforts that go out to give you the chance to requalify. I send out emails (which often get either deleted or blocked :confused: , add me to your contacts list and that won't happen), I send out renewal card notices, the wraps come out 2x a year or you can just pick a date (your birthday?) and every year renew online.

Kathy

ronniez71
01-17-2006, 11:03 PM
kathy can u check to see if im in there? mailed a subscription card plus signed up on internet.Ron Ahlbrand 11150 bearhollow dr. Indpls. Ind. 46229

kathyu
01-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi Ron,
Yes, you are in there. You should be receiving the Jan issue in a couple of days.
Something for ALL to remember.....we have to pull the mail list about a month before the issue comes out. Therefore, if you sent a card or signed up online (for example) after Dec 12th of 2005, your first issue won't be until the Feb issue. Be patient, if you have any questions or there is an issue you absoulutely want and aren't sure if your going to get, just email me....I can send it from here.
Have a wonderful day!
Kathy :cool2:

ronniez71
01-19-2006, 08:41 PM
hi kathy, think u could send me the dec. issue??? thanx for your response.

NightScenes
01-19-2006, 09:31 PM
hi kathy, think u could send me the dec. issue??? thanx for your response.
Yesterday 08:11 AM

Me too?? I don't know if I signed up in time to receive the January issue either. I would really love to catch up.

Thanks,

skurkp
01-19-2006, 11:06 PM
I have signed up for this and I AM STILL WAITING!

kathyu
01-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Ron: The December issue is on it's way!
Paul: I am sending you the Dec and Jan issues. Your subscription starts with the Feb issue.
Thanks guys! hope you enjoy the magazines.
Kathy

kathyu
01-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Kurk,
I am also sending you the Dec and Jan. Your subscription starts with Feb.
Thanks!

NightScenes
01-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Thank you Kathy. I look forward to perusing your pages!!

ronniez71
01-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanx kathy for your response you seem like a liitle sweetheart!! Got any pics of yourself??? lol

skurkp
01-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Kathy,
Thank you for the responce and look forward to seeing the issues you have sent. Can you explain where these magazines are in distribution? Are they in dealer locations, besides this site how does the general public get copies of this magazine?

Mbsausage
01-23-2006, 07:00 PM
can i get a free issue? i'm new to the lawn care business

the sodfather
171 bascom rd
lebanon, ct 06249

Pristine PM
01-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Do you ship to Toronto? I signed up a while ago and have not received anything yet. Thanks,

Jon

NightScenes
01-24-2006, 08:14 PM
I recieved those copies, Kathy. Thank you.

kathyu
01-26-2006, 09:54 AM
can i get a free issue? i'm new to the lawn care business

the sodfather
171 bascom rd
lebanon, ct 06249

Of course you can get a subscription (free). Just go to our website www.mrpllc.com and sign up! 6-8 weeks from now, you will begin receiving them.

Canadian subscribers

You will need to email me directly at kupton@mrpllc.com and mention lawnsite to get a subscription. We can't mail to Canada, but because we like Lawnsite folks, we will. :blush:

General Public: The general public learns about Turf thru invites I send out, trade shows and yes, some dealers carry a few copies each month. We are also listed with a few different websites that accept subscriptions on our behalf.

steelpit
04-25-2006, 01:52 AM
i signed up 2 months and still nothing

kathyu
04-25-2006, 08:52 AM
i signed up 2 months and still nothing

Hi :waving:
Send me your name and address and I will check to see if we received your subscription!
kupton@mrpllc.com

Kathy

steelpit
05-12-2006, 12:08 AM
i got it today may and its great thanks