PDA

View Full Version : trailer value 18' er

grass disaster
01-16-2006, 07:37 PM
maybe i should ask what you guys think the value is on this

i have a guy comming to look at it tomorrow. i see some of the trailes for sale on here and they seem cheaper than when i was looking at them. maybe it has something to do with location. i bought it for $1500 + ttllast year maybe i paid too much?

i have a 18' open trailer with ramp gate. it's a Tandem axle with breaks on both axles. it has 2 baskets in the front of the trailer of gas cans or whatever it also has a trimmer rack .

what's nice about this trailer is that it has a "back saver" on the ramp. the ramp is pretty big i would say it's almost 5-6 feet and it is very easy to lift up and take down.

it also has the sides on it. made out of angle iron about a 1' tall all the way around the trailer which works out great for tying stuff down,

the trailer is a 98 i think it is in average shape. it's a nice trailer, could use a little work

not exactly sure how much i want for it

Flatbed
01-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Just bought the same trailer you described last year for $1200.00 It was in averavge shape, but will probaly need tires this spring.

South Florida Lawns
01-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Well trailers don't loose their value at all if you take care of them, especially an open.

I bet you could get close to what you paid for when you first bought it.

BTW the price you paid was way high compared to what we get down here. Even though it has all that extra stuff on it. I can get a brand new 18ft for 1300.