PDA

View Full Version : This is what I'ma talkin about Drafto

sheshovel
01-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Take a look at this for your new job..what do you think?

Drafto
01-16-2006, 11:29 PM
I think it looks like a lot of cuts.:) It looks like EP Henry's Colonial stone that is discontinued for 2006. I met with the customer today, he wants to go with shale grey/charcaol pavers, non-tumbled. So I am down to that, I am going to do a 30 circle up near the house, other than that I am going "I" or 45deg herringbone. I don't think any of the above is my favorite but I am not paying for it.

Dan

P.S. Thanks for you input Sheshovel.

sheshovel
01-16-2006, 11:38 PM
OH..ok your welcome Drafto

Carolina Cuts
01-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Sheshovel... where did you find this pic??? Reason I ask..... I was layed off from a home automation company a few years back. The last home we were working in (construction phase) resembles this pic alot. And I often wondered how that particular house was going to be finished up and landscaped. It was located in PA. Home owner was the president of UTZ's chips and pretzels. And if this is in fact the house. Then you are just looking at the Maid's quarters.... believe it or not. The total sq.ft. was over 48,000....

PurpHaze
01-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Damn... I gotta become a maid then.

Carolina Cuts
01-18-2006, 08:44 AM
you ain't kiddin'. Cleaning team of 12 peaple. A ball room they say you could fly a small helicopter in. In the basement - Lap pool, winery, NOT WINE CELLAR, 25' bar, 24 seat theater from CAT Tech out of California. Lost count of bath and bed rooms... all for two people... the husband and wife. The sons house was around the corner.

sheshovel
01-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Carolina,I just did a search on Driveway pavers or Pavers and then clicked on Images in the address bar at the top of my search pg...Ya know where it says web-images-bla-bla?You'ed be suprised on what images that little button comes up with when you put searches into it