PDA

View Full Version : A few patio pics

GreenMonster
01-17-2006, 05:37 PM
I've been updating my website today www.gmlandscapes.com and I've scaled down a bunch of photos. Figured I'd post a few for anyone interested. I know purplehaze is getting all horny on us for some hardscape pics.

I've probably posted some of these before, but, here it goes.

GreenMonster
01-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Remember that wall on the water with the Goddess of the sea? Went back there this fall and did a little more work.

GreenMonster
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Ideal wall, steps, landings

cgland
01-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Nice Job GM! Not as good as my first jobs, but nice! LOL!

Chris

GreenMonster
01-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Patio, small wall, natural boulder stuff... you know, I'm starting to feel like I posted all this stuff before :confused: Think I'll look b4 I waste anymore time.

mbella
01-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Mark, I think you meant to put these in the "don't laugh" thread.

Just kidding. Looks good.

MarcusLndscp
01-17-2006, 07:56 PM
I thought I'd seen some of those before :sleeping:

Looking good Mark! I've got to get you to start doing some more with natural stone so I can do it for you and start making as much money as Chris and Mike do. payup payup payup

cgland
01-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Well Marcus - Financial security is not for everyone, but keep up the good work and you too can join the ranks of the wealthy.:dizzy:

Chris

MarcusLndscp
01-17-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm not sure I will ever obtain financial security given the shopping problem my fiance has. Typical woman.....50% off....I'll take it!!! But honey I don't like blow up sheep. Do we really need to buy one?

mbella
01-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Marc, I bet you recently bought the most expensive "natural stone" you've ever bought.

mbella
01-17-2006, 09:45 PM

Looking good Mark! I've got to get you to start doing some more with natural stone so I can do it for you and start making as much money as Chris and Mike do. payup payup payup

After you get him going, come help me find out where it is.:dizzy:

tiedeman
01-17-2006, 09:55 PM
looks good :)

GreenMonster
01-18-2006, 09:12 AM

Sorry Mark. didn't mean to bore you :rolleyes: I found my other thread which I'll be sure to add only NEW stuff too :)

You want me to hire you to do natural stone work???? :laugh:

Here's a couple pics from when I was 19 or 20 years old. I'm not sure how you guys feel but to me these are awful.

The first pic is a wall built out of PA Antique (my second wall ever) and the other two are IMO awful. At the time I thought these were both the cats azz. The pics don't show it too well but the batter is not nice and smooth nor are the overall lines of the walls