PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Rentals

Patriots
01-18-2006, 08:48 AM
Any of y'all use a uniform rental service, if so who, and how did you like it compared to purchasing uniforms.

green_mark
01-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Been there, done that. Nasty expensive.

I have chosen to buy my own and have not regretted it at all.

We just switched to a fiber made from corn which is stronger, more comfortable, longer lasting and keeps you dryer (wicks sweat away from your body real fast)

After handing out samples to our staff they never came back. We wore them at a trade show and everyone who came to the booth loved them.

On the sleeve of each shirt it is stitched "Made from 100%" Then it has a colorful ear of corn.

Makes people come to talk because of the colorful ear of corn. Then they read it, then they have to talk to you about it. Great conversation starter.

Patriots
01-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Green Mark, interesting product. Do you have a website with more info, and costs.

MMLawn
01-18-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't find uniform rental expensive at all as we do both buy uniforms and rent them through Cintas. The ones that rent get 11 shirts, pants, shorts, 1 jacket, 2 hats and whatever they turn in each week is cleaned and returned and any worn or torn uniforms replaced free of charge, all for $7.50 a week per. To me it's cheaper than laundering them would be. BUT the down side is, normally you have to have several employees for a service to take you on.

TurfdudeNCSU
01-18-2006, 09:03 PM
MMLAWN,
We just switched to Cintas. Suppose to get them in a couple weeks, how do their hats look? We went with a hunter/navy golf shirt (or logo on left side with no name) with khakis, and jackets. What does your's look like?

Patriots
01-18-2006, 10:01 PM
$7.50 per week for all that - wow, much less than wear and tear as well as laudry.

green_mark
01-19-2006, 06:57 AM
Green Mark, interesting product. Do you have a website with more info, and costs.

We are in the process of setting one up for this. The costs are based on volumes right now so I would need to know size, style, screen or stitch logo etc.

PM me with data.

yardmanlee
01-19-2006, 07:56 AM
7.50 a week is what I pay from aramark, and its better than doing that extra
laundry every week and replaced if torn or wore out!! ya cant beat it

cochino12
01-30-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't find uniform rental expensive at all as we do both buy uniforms and rent them through Cintas. The ones that rent get 11 shirts, pants, shorts, 1 jacket, 2 hats and whatever they turn in each week is cleaned and returned and any worn or torn uniforms replaced free of charge, all for $7.50 a week per. To me it's cheaper than laundering them would be. BUT the down side is, normally you have to have several employees for a service to take you on.

Any pics of the uniforms? I assume "7.50 per" means per person and not per item? right?

paponte
01-30-2006, 06:07 PM
We use cintas also. I think it's something like 13 pants, 13shirts, 2 jackets for $8.50 per person per week. We also get charged a drop off fee of $8.00 every week. Don't quote me exact on those numbers I would have to check our bill but it's around those. IMO to pay $8.00 instead of spending a day washing clothes is worth every cent. Here is one of my clowns in uniform.

tierralawn
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM
work shirts and pants ,to hot in the summer . they dont breathe

Patriots
01-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks Paponte - gonna give em all call in the morning. By the way how do you like that 52'' stander?

paponte
01-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Guys love them. Started using them as of last year. It's like using a Z, but it's smaller in foot print than a WB. :)

JayD
01-26-2010, 02:59 AM
I know that these were old post, but how do you feel about your Cintas Uniforms now?
Are they working out for you...Whats the pro's & cons on using them?

Thanks guys....