PDA

View Full Version : Hardscaping Job Opps.

Marco09
01-18-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm a student at OSU Agricultural Technical Institue. I'm majoring in Landscaping Contracting and Construction. My main interest is in hardscapes. Is there anybody out there that knows of a web site or a place where I can find info on specific jobs that deal with hardscapes. If you could email me that would be great!
thanks everyone!
roose.17@osu.edu

kootoomootoo
01-18-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm a student at OSU Agricultural Technical Institue. I'm majoring in Landscaping Contracting and Construction. My main interest is in hardscapes. Is there anybody out there that knows of a web site or a place where I can find info on specific jobs that deal with hardscapes. If you could email me that would be great!
thanks everyone!
roose.17@osu.edu

You just found it

Are you an intern student this summer?

Dig-it Landscaping
01-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey I go to ATI too and take landscape c&c. Wonder if your in any of my classes. My name is Collin Sparks if you see me stop me in the hall or something. Always nice to meet people off of lawnsite.

Collin

Marco09
01-18-2006, 11:01 PM
"You just found it"
"Are you an intern student this summer?"
Haha well i guess that's kind of true, I'm just lookin for more info!
As far as the intern this summer, no not as of yet. I'm still doing some checking. If you know a place that I can intern at and that provides housing I'm all ears!

Marco09
01-18-2006, 11:04 PM
And Dig-it Landscaping my schedule is
Botany- Mon-Friday-1100
Hort tec- tuesday thursday 1200 lab 2-5
bus tec 7-9 mondays
Gen S SC- tuesday thursday 5-630

MarcusLndscp
01-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Check this site out it's okay
http://www.hortjobs.com/

DVS Hardscaper
01-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Marco - I think you need to elaborate a little more. Exactly what kinda info are you looking for?

Rex Mann
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
When we had our business in Ohio, we got interns from ATI.
It was truly a learning experience for the young men we had.
They had to write a paper at the end of the internship and
do weekly assignments. I also had to do evaluations and the like.

All were eager to learn and they all worked very hard.

I would get with Mr. Hammonds (if I membered his name correctly) and he can
hook you up with a company from the area you'll be living in during the summer.

Best of Luck!

Peace,

Rex

http://ArizonaPaver.Com

JRSlawn
01-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Marco where do you want to work at I am in Akron and am going to be needing some landscape hardscape help next season or this summer. I went to the university last year for a couple of classes. Kent is a great teacher listen to him and you will go far. Although he is retiring soon:cry:. Let me know.

Jeff Smith
JRS Lawn & Landscape [