PDA

View Full Version : 5*8 foot landscape trailer for sale

mcwlandscaping
01-19-2006, 12:02 AM
Ive got a 5*8 foot landscape trailer ive used for a season and a half. I bought new and have taken really good care of it. I have added a tounge flip up jack, extended rear ramp gate, and custom sides to it. I coated the trailer deck and ramp with a non slit coating. Little to no rust on the trailer, if any, its only surface, no holes in the metal. The sides are painted grass green with outdoor paint, no rot or holes in the wood at all. Has a 2" ball hitch, four prong electrical hookup, single axle, no brakes due to its size. This would be good for someone who is just starting small in the biz, or a part timer, or also would make a good utility trailer for around the house. The sides make it so you can haul all kinds of things in the back, i used it for leaves in the fall. I have a couple pics of it now, but will get more, the sides are currently off the trailer and don't have any pics of the trailer with the sides on it. The last pic is just of the sides while off the trailer. The first two are of the trailer without the sides but with the rear gate, that i don't take off. I am asking $650 for it. PM me or call my cell at 603-57-6447. Selling because i need a bigger trailer this comming season, THANK YOU