PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the new BizCard design?

TLC Lawn Care
01-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Okay LCO's - I am seeking your constructive criticism on my new BizCard design:blob4: Thanks for your input..

Carolina Cuts
01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Personally, I like the color scheme and the design.. but I'm having a problem with the little 'n' in LAWnScapes... the first thing I read was LAW and it pretty much stopped right there... then I saw... LAW & Scapes... know what I mean?

rodfather
01-19-2006, 05:37 PM
get rid of Owner: and change from Fertilization to Fertilizing

cgland
01-19-2006, 05:44 PM
I like the layout & logo, but I too don't understand the little "n"

Chris

mikefromny
01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
i think he was going after a meaning of like Lawn (n) Scapes but i gotta admit it doesnt look all that right try lawn N scapes might look better than LAWnScapes just my 0.02 abraham lincolns

nobagger
01-19-2006, 07:25 PM
I think it looks really good except what the other's have said- I would just capitalize the L and the S and leave the rest lower case. And I would put landscaping in your list of services.

nobagger
01-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Just one more thought, I wouldn't list trimming and edging, that kinda goe's hand in hand with mowing. But that leaves you more room for things like pruning, spring and fall clean ups.

TLC Lawn Care
01-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks for everyone's opinion. I wanted to bring uniqueness to my logo spelling LAWnScapes the way it is laid out. I am a police officer in my 'other' job, hence, the LAW being separated from the title. I was looking for an eye catcher and everyone knows me as an officer before a LCO. I had the card re-designed using a different font.. I thought the first font was too fuzzy..

out4now
01-19-2006, 09:20 PM
I like it. I ge the connection between the law enforcement thing now but it still looks a little odd to me with the small n and the other leeter caps.

drsogr
01-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Doesn't look too bad...what are you designing it with? It could be made to look alot smoother.

Mower For Less
01-20-2006, 02:12 PM
I like the bullet points better on the list now. But your name should not follow Owner, it Should read either:

Your Name, Owner
email

or

Your Name
Owner
email

Just dont seem right the way it is now. And I would not get rid of owner, people like to know who you are in the company when they get your card.

Kevin