PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailers

MowerMan77
01-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey guys, I will be purchasing a new enclosed trailer within the next few weeks. I was wondering if anyone hauls a compact tractor in their trailer? I plan on hauling my Kubota 7610 with a brush hog in the trailer. I was also wondering if anyone from CT or the Northeast area knows of a good dealer to purchase a enclosed trailer from? Thank you

Eclipse
01-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Hey guys, I will be purchasing a new enclosed trailer within the next few weeks. I was wondering if anyone hauls a compact tractor in their trailer? I plan on hauling my Kubota 7610 with a brush hog in the trailer. I was also wondering if anyone from CT or the Northeast area knows of a good dealer to purchase a enclosed trailer from? Thank you

I do not know the weight of your Kubota but make sure the ramp door is stong enough to hold the weight. I know with a my 5500lb Bobcat I could not find a manufacturer that would gaurantee the ramp door would not become damaged with that much weight on it.

NY Landscape Lighting
01-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Mowerman,

I am looking for an enclosed as well, looks like I may go to PA to Haulmark. You can order from a dealer I found through ebay then pick up at factory. Seems to be the best priced. Looking at a 6x12. Called a guy from ebay(Bobby Jacks) was the seller.

MowerMan77
01-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the replys guys. The Kubota weighs in 2100 lbs with loader and brush hog. A friend of mine bought a car hauler from a dealer and he picked it up at the Haulmark warehouse in McAdoo, PA he saved a ton of money by doing that so if I go with a haulmark I think thats what I will do. Thanks again

HazellLawnCare
01-20-2006, 01:19 PM
I have a Haulmark trailer that I haul a 4310 John Deere in all the time. If you are buying a good heavy duty car trailer you should be fine.

Eclipse
01-20-2006, 05:21 PM
I have seen quite a few of the ramps rated at 3500lbs so you should not have a problem. I have seen some manufactures ramps only rated at 1000-1500 pounds. I would probably stay away from them.