PDA

View Full Version : 16' Isuzu NPR HD for sale (ready to use)

Victor
01-20-2006, 12:03 PM
My cuttin' rig is for sale guys. It's a '99 NPR HD with 154k miles on it. I've put a lot of work into it, getting it just the way I wanted it, but since I'm transitioning from mowing, to strictly fert and weed control applications, I'm not going to need it anymore. My F-250 with a skid sprayer and spreader rack on the back is better to use for that.

I'm asking $16k for it, or the best reasonable offer that comes along. I'm seeing box trucks like mine, that aren't already set up for use as a cutting rig the moment you buy them the way mine is, listed for $14,000, to $14,900 all the time. They don't have a $3000 ramp-system mounted on the back of them, expensive non-slip rubber conveyor belt material lining their floors (so that your equipment doesn't slide around), blower & trimmer racks, a custom built storage cabinet (with slots to hold 12 seperate sets of blades, among other things) nor a powered roof vent (helps a lot on hot summer days). That makes me think I should be able to get at least $15k out of it. My truck has the more reliable, heavier duty automatic Aisin transmission, which replaced the less reliable Jatco transmission in the '98 and older models. It also has the 175hp diesel engine.
Also, instead of being a normal NPR, it's an NPR HD. Which means my truck has bigger brakes (which will last longer) than a normal NPR and has a 14,500 lb gross vehicle weight rating, compared to the 12,000 lb gvw rating of a normal NPR. I have lots of pics of it. If you'd like to see them, let me know.
If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 614-833-9047, or if I don't answer the first number, call me on my cell at 614-837-2750.
Vic