PDA

View Full Version : [B]NICE!! 1998 Freightliner FL70 8yd Dump Electric Tarp, Air Gate, Plumbed Rear! [/B]

DANDY
01-20-2006, 09:55 PM
This is a beautiful 1998 Freighliner FL-70 8 YD. Dump with a 33,000 GVW with air suspension, pintel & bumper/Class 5 reciever installed (no shown in picture) Air+Electric plumbed to the rear, *NEW 8 yard DUMP* has 18,000# telescopic hoist, Electric tarp + Air controlled Gate!!! You dont have to get out of the cab to operate anything on this truck! Rubber has 80%+ remaining. This truck is clean inside and out and only has 161,000 on a 210 Cummins. This is truly a perfect truck for a landscape company or a smaller excavation or construction company that jobs that might require a smaller dump with the ability to pull a skid steer, mini-excavator, or any other piece of equipment. Our company used this truck for the past year to deliver crushed road base and sand for our paver and retaining wall construction jobs, we also hauled debris away from our landscape jobs. Again, this is a truly AMAZING truck, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. THIS TRUCK IS FOR SALE LOCALLY AND IS BEING OFFERED FOR $29,800.00 OUTRIGHT. If you have any questions, please post them and I will respond in a timely fashion. Also, don't hesitate to post your phone number, I will call you within 24 hours. You can see this in eBay, item number :4606673009. Thanks, Dan

Dirty Water
01-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Where in the NW?