PDA

View Full Version : my logo

mulcahy mowing
01-21-2006, 07:04 PM
What do you guys think? i'm not to sure on the text color.

Bulldog26
01-21-2006, 10:00 PM
I'd darken the text and clean up the bottom of the grass. Good Luck.

Grass Cake
01-22-2006, 03:04 AM
I made this as fast as i could click....leme know if you need help with your logo.

Oh yea.....i had some fun at your expense......don't be mad..it's late here :)

Grass Cake

CutApproved
01-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Grass cake -- tooo tooo funny!! On a serious note can you help me with mine? I also havent decided on a name.. See what you can do with the following:

Refined Lawn Care
Majestic Lawn Care
Radiant Lawn Care
Righteous Lawn Care
Eminent Lawn Care

I JUST CAN'T DECIDE ON WHAT TO CALL THE COMPANY. As you can see by my name I've been trying to use Cut Approved (??)
tks
John
ps sorry to move in on this thread

mulcahy mowing
01-22-2006, 12:14 PM
i like it lol, I dont know that wuld be great if you could help me!

Grass Cake
01-22-2006, 12:30 PM
i like it lol, I dont know that wuld be great if you could help me!

Here's a basic one we can work with.

Tell me what clicks and what doesn't.

email your comments to grass.cake@gmail.com

Grass Cake

NightScenes
01-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Grass Cake, I like that one waaaaayyyyy better than the original!!

Jason Rose
01-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Geeze grasscake for "throwing stuff together" you are pretty good. If you wouldn't get into trouble with lawnsite I'd say you ought to start offering logo design services for lawnsite members for 20 or 30 bucks a pop, maybe payable thru paypal or something... Sell them in a format compatable with what a graphics shop uses so the purchaser could take the file to a local shop and get the vinal cut from the file.

Just a thought...

I'm in need of new lettering on my new truck now too, the shop I use for my vinal is great but he dosn't do much if any real "design" work. Pretty much just lettering and can change the fonts around. Most people come in to him with their graphics already designed I think. Hint hint... lol

teewolf
01-22-2006, 01:38 PM
here's an idea

MysticLandscape
01-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Anyone want to help me design a logo to put on my enclosed trailer? ...

out4now
01-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Here's a basic one we can work with.

Tell me what clicks and what doesn't.

Grass Cake

The shadowing on the letters on #2 makes it appear fuzzy. If the shadow was only on one side it would look better I think.

drsogr
01-22-2006, 02:57 PM

Are you in Peabody Ks?

drsogr
01-22-2006, 03:00 PM
here's an idea

That one looks nice. I am not for sure if I like the base of the tree too much. It widens out a lot!

teewolf
01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
That one looks nice. I am not for sure if I like the base of the tree too much. It widens out a lot!
thanks..have revised it a lil

teewolf
01-22-2006, 05:04 PM

pm me for help..need to know what u like

teewolf
01-22-2006, 05:06 PM

pm me for help..need to know what u like in designs

Grass Cake
01-30-2006, 01:05 AM

Send me an e-mail.....I'll try and help you out.

Grass Cake

Newbie07
02-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey, would you guys mind helping me, you dont have to design one for me (or you can if you want, id LOVE that) but i was just curious how you guys make those. Grass Cake and Teewolf, those looked AMAZING, where do you find the pics or how do you make them. Im not artistic at all. Thank you guys very much

Travis :waving:

Newbie07
02-02-2006, 12:03 PM
oh wow, i just found Mike's thread and the logo, guys made for him, Grass Cakes, that one with his name in green and the slogan was great, very simple but it could be used on a truck, fliers, shirt......Would you mind making one up for me??? If you dont mind i would REALLY appreciate it. Our company name is Southern Lawn Maintenance

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=129847&highlight=logo I love that last one that you did, is there any way i could do that on my comp.

Thanks Again,
Travis

teewolf
02-02-2006, 04:43 PM
hi there pm me if you need help. thanks

Grass Cake
02-02-2006, 06:37 PM
oh wow, i just found Mike's thread and the logo, guys made for him, Grass Cakes, that one with his name in green and the slogan was great, very simple but it could be used on a truck, fliers, shirt......Would you mind making one up for me??? If you dont mind i would REALLY appreciate it. Our company name is Southern Lawn Maintenance

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=129847&highlight=logo I love that last one that you did, is there any way i could do that on my comp.

Thanks Again,
Travis

Here's a simple one to start

Grass Cake

teewolf
02-02-2006, 08:34 PM
hI NEWBIE, THANKS FOR THE PM...HAVE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHED AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

guitarpro45
02-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey, I'm Newbie 07's buddie. Thanks a lot for the logos. They look awsome!!

cgland
02-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Go to GopherGraphics .com and start a contest. Put up a prize of like $50-$75 and have people design your logo. You have all the input in the world and you can give them direction during the whole process. We got our logo done there all for $75.

Chris

teewolf
02-03-2006, 05:15 AM
alternatives attached

Newbie07
02-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Wow, you guys those logos look amazing, I am very thankful to both of you guys who designed us logos.

Crass Cake, very simple but it looks wonderful, Thank you, we had a very hard time finding a plain picture of Texas, looks great.

Teewolf, thank you for talking to me last night, the logos are VERY professional, i loved the first one and then scrolled down and i think i likethe second one even better.

To both of you guys, if I dont talk to you before you read this, how difficult would it be for us to add the phone number but keep the same font.

Again, Thank you both VERY much!
Travis

Newbie07
02-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Go to GopherGraphics .com and start a contest. Put up a prize of like $50-$75 and have people design your logo. You have all the input in the world and you can give them direction during the whole process. We got our logo done there all for $75.

Chris

Great Idea, i might have considered doing that but the logos these guys got for us are great. Still, I'll hang on to that for the future, Thanks

Travis

teewolf
02-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Wow, you guys those logos look amazing, I am very thankful to both of you guys who designed us logos.

Crass Cake, very simple but it looks wonderful, Thank you, we had a very hard time finding a plain picture of Texas, looks great.

Teewolf, thank you for talking to me last night, the logos are VERY professional, i loved the first one and then scrolled down and i think i likethe second one even better.

To both of you guys, if I dont talk to you before you read this, how difficult would it be for us to add the phone number but keep the same font.

Again, Thank you both VERY much!
Travis

Hi there Travis
Tel Number would be no problem just let me know what it is and i'll add it....contact me on kreativiteedesign@yahoo.com so i can send you the requested draft. Thanks for the comments