PDA

View Full Version : doorhangers

mr.we.mow.grass
01-22-2006, 12:52 AM
has anybody used this company to print doorhangers? http://www.door-hangers-direct.com/drprint.htm and if so would use them again? thanks Mel

nherweck
01-22-2006, 01:45 AM
I've never used them to get door hangers printed...but I have purchased door hangers that came from them. I bought the plain yellow door hangers and had them copied at a local copy shop (3 cents per page for 1 side b/w, at three door hangers per page, only 1 cent per page!). The door hangers cost me about 25 (with shipping and everything). SOO>...total for the door hangers was only about $35 for 1000 which shows to be quite cheaper. Good luck!

mdvaden
01-22-2006, 04:19 AM
I've thought about using those.

So what kind of printer do you go to?

Can a copy machine run those through?

mr.we.mow.grass
01-22-2006, 10:26 AM

I got permission to use the copier where I work!

nherweck
01-22-2006, 01:07 PM

I went over to Office Max, started using their self serve copiers, and they jammed at every page. SOO...I grabbed the manager, had him help me out, and they jammed for him too. He took my door hangers, placed them in the employee-ran copier (which handles MUCH better), and ran all of them for me. And, because of the problem with copying in the self-serve ones, he actually gave me the copies for free. Good luck!

mikefromny
01-22-2006, 03:09 PM
www.doorhangersetc.com i just used them 10 k printed color(2 colors plus white) for $300 and change

Lawnmasters
01-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Mike,
Did you design the door hanger yourself, or give them the info to print? How did that work? I am looking for a company now to do 5K for Pest Control and another 5K for Lawn Spraying. I've found some pretty good deals but some of them want the design sent to them with a lot of requirements on the design.
Your help and information is appreciated.
Thanks,